Chapter 5

Xian's pov

Three weeks later, there's no noise, and I see Shiro, which means he's sleeping, and so did I. As I woke up and my eyes slowly open, I felt something and I saw Ayato, Kanato and Laito are on my bed. Wait WHAT?! What the hell?!

"What the f(bleep) are you all doing on the bed?!" I glared at the triplets as my flaming aura rises, the triplets disturbed my sleep.

"We're about to wake you up, but I guess we're too late to wake you up." Ayato said as he was frightened.

"Well, I am now since you three blood sucking' morons are on my bed and it's heavy that you three are." I snarled. Laito makes his moves, he's crawling towards me.

"Xian look sexy in your pajamas~" Laito purred.

"Excuse me?! I think the answer is "I am not

"Excuse me?! I think the answer is "I am not."

"OW!"I pointed his chest and slapped his nose up and he held his nose in pain.

"YOU"RE IN MY FREAKING BED, MAN. THIS IS NO TIME TO FLIRT WITH ME!! I SHOULD HAVE A HAT FOR THAT, SNATCH IF RIGHT OFF YOUR FREAKING HEAD!!" I coldly spat Laito and Ayato pushed him off and smiled at me.

"Yeah, Laito.  You heard him.  You got owned by Xian." Ayato laughed as I gave him a high five.  And Kanato just smile creepy.

"Oh I forgot. Xian, please come downstair to eat dinner." Reiji appeared in my room. As I changed my pajamas to my everyday clothes. I went down stairs to eat dinner.  While all of us eating, Kanato stabbed the food...well that's disturbing and idiotic. I just sat there in a silence, between Shu and Subaru. 

"Kanato, cut that out." Reiji demanded as Kanato stopped stabbing the banana snowballs

"Sunny-kun, you need to eat properly, or you become anemic." Laito purred behind me.

"Or maybe you should eat properly so you won't starved to death or the lack of your blood that you will faint someday." I coldly spat him again.  All the brothers and Yui except Reiji were like 'oh snap, he got roasted again.'