Annabeths pov.

I ran to Percy's cabion I heard a wonderful singing voice from inside. It was singing a song from the new/old movie Sing.

I

can't believe that was Percy. Percy Jackson. Percy Achilles Jackson. He could sing. I would never believe it if I hadn't heard it myself. But I did.

"Percy, I'm sorry we watched it. I wanted to say I'm here for you if you need me. I love you. Bye."

The door opened revealing Percy. His raven black hair looked Messy as usual. His sea green eyes I could stare at them all day and never get bored. If you just see the power turning and changing in them. He one time told me that with Frank and Coach Hedge he and Frank were trapped in a giant fishbowl. He said 'the sea does not like to be restrained and nor do I.' Well he certainly does not.
(One time during Capture the Flag Percy literally had to be knocked out from attacking someone who hurt me. It was crazy.)

"Are you ok Annabeth?" Percy asked pulling her into a hug. "Your crying!"

"I love you," I cryed.

"I love you too,"

"Why didn't you tell me that's how you felt?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to leave the past behind me."

I stepped away from Percy, "if I find out that your hiding something like this again you'll get no kisses for a month," I warned. "Love you Seaweed Brain."

"Love you Wise Girl."