PREVIEW!!

For twenty-five years she been able to keep her most prized possession. Twenty-five years of pressure and being made fun of  in school, many suitors have always tried to take it from her but she guarded it with her life.

But all the years went to waste for one boy stole it. Now there is no way she could get it back, for he stole her virginity, and in the worst possible way too.

And to make matters worst she agreed to it.

"We shouldn't be doing this." She between breathes. " We could get caught."

"Relax Mari." He said seductively. "No one gonna catch us, and if they did what's the worse that could happen?"

He kissed her soft plum lips with thirst hungry for more. He kissed her with more aggression then passion as he pressed against her lips more firmly gripping her hips tightly. He  licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter. He broke the kiss when his access was denied.

"What wrong Marinette?" He said. 

"I could get fired! Professors and students aren't supposed to have personal relationships!" She replied.

"Just don't worry about." He kissed her again licking her lips again asking once more  access. But once again he was denied. 

"Mmph Marinette." He said slightly annoyed.

"No!" She said firmley. "I can't do this!" 

She left his sheet exposing her nude body as she held her chest. He stared at features admiring everything he saw looking her up from down.

 "Stop staring at me pervert."

"Well I've already banged you so what's the point?" 

"Ugh! You drive me crazy!"

"I can say the same about you baby."

She she hooked her bra and slid on the rest of her underwear.

"I think you looked better before." He said.

She ignored him and continued to button up her shirt and slid on pants.

"This never happened." She said

"See you in class Professor." He said.

She said nothing as she slammed his door shut.

*********************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY SO FAR! 

Want more? Well support the author(me)!!!

Please vote, comment, and follow me @FanFicOverHere  

Hope you enjoyed the story the  full version is coming out soon......