Prologue

READ THIS READ IT ALL

I decided to just post the full story here

So many of you already added this book to your reading list so I decided it would be less of  a hassle to just post it here

Give me a vote if you read my preview! I suggest you download it even though the full version is out already because I will be giving all update and info through the preview

I also changed Marinette's age to 23 instead of 25 i thought 25 was too old. Since Adrien is 19

Enjoy the story if you liked the preview then you'll love this. Hope you enjoy, this story has be rated mature for mature themes, sex, language, topics, etc you have been warned.

Luv ya!

Support the author by following, voting and commenting, and leaving ideas.

Let's start the story
****

"Last name?"

Dupain-Cheng

"First Name"

"Marinette."

"Mhmm,"

"Um, excuse me miss...?"

"Alya."

"Alya, can you please open the blinds? Maybe stop shining that lamp in my face?" Marinette said as she fidgeted uncomfortably. Is this an interview or an interrogation?

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we? You are more than qualified for this position. You graduated with flying colors, valedictorian of your class, a star pupil. Almost perfect! You're more qualified than any of the other applicants."

Marinette smiled confidently. I've got this job in the bag. She thought proudly.

"I can't give you this job ." Ayla said.

"Excuse me?"

"Trust me I'm doing you a favor, you don't know the hell that awaits you if you start teaching here."

"What do you mean?! You said I was more qualified than all the other applicants! You said I was almost perfect! Why cant I get the job?"

"Because you're hot,"

"What?"

"You're freaking hot!" She made a gesturing motion towards her chest. " You have big boobs, a banging body, and a cute face! All kinds of guys, students and teachers, will be trying to get into your pants! Why do you think there are barely any women teaching here? Trust me its not because of sexism."

"I assure you I can handle myself, but what about you? You're very thi-- well endowed!" She said gesturing towards Alya's chest. "Who's to say guys won't try to get into your pants?"

"Trust me honey, they have. I'm speaking from experience when I say the men here are like dogs with an insatiable need to hump that can never be satisfied." She said shaking her head. "But I don't have anything to worry about I already have a boyfriend and he's an absolute sweetie pie." She swooned with her hand on her cheek before quickly waving her hand in the air as if fanning away a thick cloud of smoke.

"Anyways according to your records you had issues with punctuality." Alya said lowering her head to look at Marinette who shrank in her seat.

Fuck.

"But don't worry I'll give you the job anyway, I have good feeling about you! " Well her mood just did a 180. How did she go from scary to cheerful just like that? This made her seem even scarier to Marinette. "Teachers here are late all the time, so you'll fit right in." Marinette took a sigh of relief.

"Here's your keys, your roster, and schedule." Alya handed her her things. "Good luck out there." She said putting her hand on her shoulder.