Reflection

Alex stared at her reflection in Nam Joons bathroom mirror. The man certainly had a nice body that was for sure. He was toned from all the dancing he did but not super muscly like American men that thought the bigger the better. Alex's eyes, well Nam Joons eyes traced the outline of his neck, his collar bone, his chest, and his flat stomach. Thankfully Nam Joon had the common sense to at least wear underwear to bed so that was one shock she didn't have to deal with but the rest of him was stark free of clothing and Alex felt her face flush as she ogled herself in the mirror.

She loved this man that she was now literally inside of, as creepy and stalkerish as that sounded. She loved him from his hair, to his deep brown eyes, to his gorgeous dimples, down to his shoulders and his back. He was smart and wise and respectful and caring and everything she was not use to when it came to men. He was different, at least as far as she could see from the videos of him. But of course all of that was probably just a carefully constructed character by Big Hit Entertainment. He was dreamy husband material that respected the elderly and cared deeply about family, even if that family wasn't blood, like his team. Like Jung Kook, which she just remembered having screamed at him like the barbaric American she was, Alex sighed and shook her head. She had so broken Nam Joons character and she was ninety five percent sure that Jin would come barging into the room any moment now to lecture her in Korean for treating the mankae so harshly. She wouldn't understand any of it but he would certainly be pissed.

Nam Joon had been a well constructed fantasy that she would have never met and now here she stood staring at him in the bathroom mirror expecting to be lectured by the most adorable mother figure on the planet. She had to still be dreaming.

The sound of a race car revving it's engine drew her from her thoughts and pulled her attention back to the bedroom. That must have been Nam Joon's phone. Was Jin going to chew her out over the phone? Seemed unlikely. Maybe it was PD Nim. What was she supposed to do in that situation. Hesitating she pulled herself away from her own reflection and made her way back to Nam Joons room. With a quick glance around she located the phone on the nightstand on the right side of the bed, still plugged into the charger.

Apparently Nam Joon hadn't been that drunk if he managed to remember to plug in his phone.

She walked over to it and picked it up, the number on the screen instantly catching her attention. It was her number. "What?" With a slightly shaking hand she slide the green phone symbol over to answer it and before she even brought the phone up to her ear she heard her own voice shouting, "HEY BLONDY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!"

"Ow..." She quickly pulled the phone away from her head. She had no idea her voice could get that loud.

"Oh did that hurt? Well how's this," she heard herself take in a deep breath, "WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" her voice was even louder this time.

"Stop yelling. Damn..."

"Man that's weird," She heard herself mumble on the other line, "Please tell me you are still in my room and that none of the members have seen you yet."

"About that..."

"Who? Who was it? Yoongi? Yoongi can speak a little English. Please tell me it was Yoongi."

"It was Jung Kook and I kind of yelled at him."

She heard herself groan on the other line, "That's great now Jin is going to be all over my ass."

"Probably... Wait why are you acting like everything is okay. I totally am freaking out right now. Especially because you are in your underwear."

"Wait I'm in my underwear?"

"Mhm..."

The line filled with silence for a minute.

"WELL PUT ON SOME DAMN PANTS!"