Team Kurenai

3rd person

"I will go next" Hinata said walking slowly to the circle. She infused her chakra and it glowed lavender.

Hinata was pregnant laying in bed with Sasuke on one side and Sarada on the other. Hinata pulled out her phone and started recording Sasuke who was talking to the baby.

"Aww they are a cute little family" said Temari. "They are" Kurenai agreed.

"Princess are you up" Sasuke asks talking to the baby. "I hope your listening" he stated. "This conversation stays between me and you ok" he stated again. "Mommy doesn't have to know" he stated. In the background Hinata laughs.

"She's right there" Ino said.

"I want you to know that I understand. Daddy understands that you're going to be attracted to certain guys. I get that but you won't like any of them and none of them will like you either. But I will give you one guy. Daddy will give you one guy, ok? That one guy have to be me, ok? I'm sorry it have to be that way but it does. I'm sorry, I love you" he said before putting his head on Hinata stomach. Hinata then put her phone away.

"So cute" the females cooed. Hinata blushed. "But Sasuke that was mean" Ino said. "No it wasn't" Neji and Sasuke at the same time. "Yes, agree" said Gaara who haven't really said anything.

"Dad, I'm hungry" Sarada said. "Hi hungry. I'm dad" Sasuke said with his eyes closed on Hinata's stomach. "Dad I'm serious" Sarada said. "I thought you were hungry" asked Sasuke. "Are you kidding me" asked Sarada. "Nope, I'm dad" Sasuke said.

"Really, Sasuke" Sakura who sweatdropped at the screen. "Hn' he said folding his arms.

"Dad come on. I didn't want to bother mom" Sarada said. "Alright, Hinata want anything" asked Sasuke. "My fruit bowl and a bottle of water would be nice" she said. "Sarada stay with your mom. I'll be back" Sasuke said walking out.

"Atleast he got up to go fix something" Ino stated. "Yeah" Sakura said.

"Your Dad is something else" said Hinata laughing a little. "Has he always been like this" asked Sarada. "No not at all" she replied smiling.

"Their family are cute" Temari said. Hinata blushed and Sasuke did a little smile. "I'm next" Kishi said getting up. She walked up to the circle and infused hee chakra. It glowed a white lightening color.

Temari and Kishi were walking around as people kept stopping to bow at the two. "How's Tiru" asked Temari. "She's good but she has a crush" Kishi stated. "Ooh on who" Temari asked intrigued. "Mitsuki" she said.

"Didn't we here that name in TenTen's future" asked Kiba. Kakashi glared at him, Shino, Gaara and Kankura. "Yes, but I still don't understand why Kishi is traveling back and forth between the leaf and sand" Kiyoshi stated.

"That's Orochimaru kid right" asked Temari. "Yeah she didn't want to tell her dad because of what Orochimaru did to the sand and leaf during the chuunin exams" stated Kishi. "Yeah, still sorry about that" Temari said.

"I think she's with someone from the sand" Shikamaru said. "Orochimaru" mumbled Jiraiya and Lady Tsunade. "Why do you think that" Naruto asked. "Well Temari travel because she have child with me. I guess that could be case with her too. But it could be because that Temari needing a guard" Shikamaru stated.

"It's ok but I told her that her dad will be fine" Kishi said. "Yeah Gaara will be ok but his problem will be when she visits the leaf" Temari said admiring a dress in a window. "Yeah he will most likely get Shikadai to watch her" Kishi stated. "Most likely. Cause Shikadai might be a lazy ass like his father but he becomes an overprotective cousin when comes toTiru" Temari laughed.

Everyone looked at Kishi and then towards Gaara who was just staring at the screen. Kakashi intensified his glare at the Jinchuuriki. "How did they meet though" Ino asked. Everyone shrugged looking back at the screen.

"Shikadai has a crush too"  Temari said. "On who" asked Kishi. "The Hyuuga"  she responded. "I never would've thought" she said. "When I first heard him call her troublesome I dropped my fan" Temari stated. "What did she say" Kishi asked. "She responded with 'what did you call me lazy-ass'" she said. "Let me guess he shrugged and mumbled troublesome" Kishi stated.

Neji narrowed his eyes while TenTen squealed with the rest of the girls. "It's so good to get into our children love lives early" Ino stated. "I prefer for my daughter to not have a love life" Neji said. "Hn" said Sasuke and Gaara in unison. Or made a sound in agreement?

"Shikamaru keep your son away from my daughter" Neji said. "It's a great match though" Sakura said thinking. "The byakugan, throwing accuracy, and shadow jutsu" Asuma said. Lady Tsunade thought as realization hit her face. "Now as I think no matter how cute the kids are together they would be too overpowered" Tsunade said.

Kakashi nodded in agreement. "Bad enough that Sasuke and Hinata got together. Byakugan and Sharingan? That's basically like a god-level." said Tenten.

Hagaromo appeared out of no where...again. "Before we continue, I would like to show you guys some moments...that was entertaining to me" he said looking directly at Gaara, Sasuke, and Neji.

Ino noticed and started laughing. "Oh this have to be funny if it has something to do with the brooders" she said.

Hagaromo nodded and started showing a scene.

~~~~~

Sorry, I took forever but I've been busy. Team Kurenai will have a part 2, because I have no ideas on what to do for Shino and Kiba. If any ideas please message me. I also will need something for Choji although I do know that he has a child and is with someone (I always forget her name). Anyways this is it for this chapter, if any ideas for the original book or this filler series please message me. Goodbye, and thank you.

~Miracle