Chapter 1! Lost

*just a warning, I am not good at making story's yet so plz forgive me*
Also if u wanna see the fool pic just click on it!
———————————————-
YOUR POV*
I woke up to feeling something cold on my face. It was a deer! It was licking my face as I giggled a little. I remembered yesterday I saw someone that I didn't know, but she seemed nice.

FLASHBACK*
"I am sorry please forgive me... (y/n)."
I was confused since she said before that she took my memory so I didn't go after her when I was older.
I felt bad since she started to cry. She started to walk away when I started to yell "Wait!!" At her. I was curious and she heated me out. "Why are you leaving me alone, who am I, and why can't I think of anything!??"
I asked her in a fast tone. She just hugged me and said,
"You will find out soon enough.... (y/n)."
She said that was my name but didn't bother to tell me my last or middle name.
END OF FLASHBACK*

I was scared cause I have never seen so many animals watching me after I came back to reality. I was..... confused? I heated something talk but I thought it was a human. So I turned to were I heard it but all I saw was a squirrel. I looked at the squirrel for a moment and headed something say , "we will take care of you!" One of the squirrels said.
I stood up quickly and just stood there to be sure I am not dreaming. So I said for one of them to pinch me and do they did. "OW, that hurt!" I said looking at the little hedgehog that pinched me.

I was scared but asked if I could trust them. They all said yes and that they actually wouldn't leave me like the others of my clan that they refused to tell me. I wanted to know after they brought it up but none of them budged. I desired to know my clans power if they had one. The animals said that they have chakra within them as well.
It was strange but cool. They taught me everything.

FOUR YEARS LATER*
Me and my family (the animals) always walked two hours a day to the north/south and looked for a village hear and there so we could find food we have never tried or that was in our range of money to eat.

We found a village called the hidden leaf village as well as Gaurds in the front gate. "May I please enter with my family... or is my family to much?" I asked them.
"What clan are you from and why are you coming?"
They both said in union.
"They must have upped there gaurd." One of the animals said.
"I don't know what clan I am from though I do need to eat... I am the same as you after all. I have been walking two and a half ho-" I was cut off by someone running to the gate desperately. She looked like another gaurd but more like a weaponest. When she got here she looked out of breath. "They.... huh..huh... need you... emergency.." the girl said.

The gaurds started to run in a different direction. The girl came up next to me and whispered"your welcome...". I blushed at her while she did so. I quickly took my neck piece and put it around my nose to cover my cheek down. (Like Kakashi's) after I cooled down while the girl stared at me, i took off the mask piece and told her a simple (sorry). "It's ok" she simply said.

~hey guys if u like the story so far plz let me know in the comments and plz let me know if there is an error ~