Chapter 6!welcome back!

HEY AUTHOR CHAN HERE! Plz vote or comment ur thoughts!

YOUR POV*
After we had a walk after we found eachother again, we went for ramen. He paid for it as I had nothing in my pockets. "Oh no!" "What?!" "My friends are still at the gate!" I said in panic. I started to run without worrying about kiba. What if something happened to them?

As I got to the gate most of them were asleep while some of the others were talking . Oh thank goodness, I thought. I never felt like leaving them again it was worrisome to me. As I heard kibas voice I turned to see him running to me.

He looked out of breath. "Are you ok, sorry I left you like that?!" "It's fine." He said huffing.
"Is it though?" You said scared a little. "Yeah of corse!" He said happily.
You smiled"good." . "Are u guys good here?" "Yes" all of the animals said in sink.

Kiba wanted to walk you home and you gladly accepted. As you guys were walking akamaru and you were taking when kiba had one earbud in. "Were you two close?"Akamaru asked. "We only known each other for at least a day and a half right kiba?" You asked as you turned to him. He just kept staring at you with no comment. You just looked at him back. "Kiba?" "Kiba!" "KIBA!!"

KIBAS POV*
I was staring at the beautiful girl on the side of me talking . They look identical in a way since you both wear white. But i could not stop looking at her. I heard my name being said so I came back from Dre am land.  That's when.....

Sorry I have to go not feeling well but I'll make another tomorrow can't promise anything tho bc of my other book. If u haven't read that yet it is called rock lee x reader(no voice)