Chapter 1

*READ WITH A HISPANIC ACCENT*

Hola! Ferst of all mi nombre es Leticia Consuela Rosa de Maria Violetta. Mi boyfriend es Harreh Stiles. mi perents told me to move to London with mai frend Gloria Ramirez Benedita de Morales. We're only 16 but iolo. End shi uas a super fan of that british boyband Una Direction. I hated dat boyband. THEY SACK! Anywae Gloria saide we must go to theyr concert!!111! I said noo fak u gloria they are gey and i dont laike!! And she was like i paye u and i was like okey ife u realhy wante mi tu den faine i go but i dont laike.

So we went end we ware 50 metros awe from de stege. I so de carli herd uan end ai heted hem. mai frend told mi it was Neil. and i sed uat a stupid neme. Juan Carlos Miguel IS a gud neme. not Neil Steles. aniwe, then he weved ate us end in de end of the show a men namd Paolo cald as eto de beckstege end ui uent. Neil, the carld herd uane sed hello and mi friend started freaking di fak out and i was laike Gloria u mast get ur shit togethar. And she was laike Leticia cante u si mi and zen r ment to bi togethar. And ai was laike faine Gloria bat ai dont went tu date neil and neil started crying and i went out di window and said "Gud bai una direction"

I should ave never lete Gloria to meke me cum to dis concert.

---

{ END OF CHAPTER 1 }