prologue

✮✮ ✮✮ ✮✮

3 Years Later

It had been three years since I had last seen him.

And man, for the first few months it was hard not to see him, especially at my favorite coffee shop. Our favorite coffee shop.

But now, I was far, far away and I was happier than ever. Or so I wanted to make myself believe... That I was better off without him, that I didn't need him or his support or his hand in mine. Everyday, I had to remind myself that I didn't miss him or that city or the memories or that little beat up park just outside the apartment... And eventually, I did believe it. I had to.

I didn't even know if I ever wanted to see him again, I mean what the hell could I say? Sorry about breaking us up or sorry I'm such a screw up. Nothing could fix the damage I had caused myself and him. He didn't deserve it. He was amazing and so caring, God.

That's why I had to leave.

What if he had moved on? Did he think about me everyday as I did about him? Where was he now? What adventure was he on now? I knew he was on one, but one without me... To this day I still can't decide whether that's a blessing or a curse. Without me. Me without him.

I wonder if he remembers those stars and what I told him? I sure did. How could I forget? But I didn't dare look at them anymore, not since him. It hurts far too much.

✮✮ ✮✮ ✮✮

A/N: Hello! I am very excited that I finally wrote the prologue and I am happy to present it to all of you. Thank you for reading! You rock my socks!

I will be starting to post more often starting next few weeks. :)