Naruto oc

I don't own naruto or any related titles.

Oc name:Patrick Uzumaki

Oc appearance:Wears (I have no imagination so whatever you want)

Oc race:White

Eye color:Brown

Full height:7.1

Normal personality:Friendly

Battle personality:Serious with a touch of brutality and a whole lot of crazy.

Age:17 (don't have to be 17 if you dont like age as long as you use it within reason.)

Notes:has a near endless amount of chakra and is known for the occasional ridiculous prank and is also known to not be afraid of getting hurt and isnt afraid of death and has an insane amount of courage.

Extra:Optional use of ship.

Ship name: Fearless Judgement

Ship type: 1st rate quad deck/four deck version of the triple deck ship.

Ship flag: Cyan sail background and red pirate skull bonecross but with swords and the hat.

Ship painting: sides completely cyan and deck is red. (I like being seen and make my enemies tremble at the sight of my ship and im extremely bold)

Ship Boarding Armaments: muskets,falconets.(may add more)

Ship Armaments: 500 Cannons,Bow chasers,rear guns,20 Mortars,Extremely sharp Ram.(possible update).

Ship optional specials: Kraken (My pet) ,oars(I never like when the wind stops me) ,armor(got this from assassins creed 4) .(possible updates).

Now i may seem to have made the ship OP but i like big ships with a lot of guns and armor.

Now i know you guys may want to pair my Oc with a certain character but i have certain characters chosen as choices.

Any pairing not listed you need my permission.(dont question this)

Here are the pairings.

Patrick x yugito nii

Patrick x yugao (tell me if i spelled her name wrong i haven't spelled it in a while)

I don't have any more to say on pairing other than I will not tolerate my Oc in a yaoi or gay pairing.

And now as for the final thing i need to say is,that I may be horrible at stories but i aint got any good story writing skills and to be honest the only thing im good at is playing xbox and id really like to see my Oc in a decent story so anybody that reads this tell your friends and fellow fic creators about this and if you use it id like to have a link sent to me so I can read the story.

Thats all.