Chapter 2: Shocked

"Okay! Girls, boys, you know the rules! No horesplay!" Coach Sims yelled out.

A few seconds later I hear gasps from all the girls in the room.

"That's him!" Paige squealed.

I just rolled my eyes. So what if he had gorgeous brunette hair and beautiful chestnut eyes. And who cares that he has a well built frame and is the pefect height of 6'3.

Yeah, he's pretty but he's a guy, nothing special.

Celeste practically had a woner( woman boner) through her shorts. It was so disgusting. Her of all people would be the one to fawn over the new IT boy.

I turned my attention off of Celeste and onto Drew. That's when I stopped dead in my tracks. Because he was looking straight at me. Then a smirk crossed his face. It was a sexy smirk too. I just lifted an eyebrow and looked away.

"Okay! That's enough!" Coach Sims said, annoyance clear in her voice. Then she blew her whistle. Game time.

                      __________________

Next period I had social studies. Paige wasn't in this class. But Celeste was. Along with Drew.

"Okay, take your seats." Mr. Jason said.

He's a more laid back type of teacher. I joke around with him a lot. He's pretty cool. I think he likes me just as much as I like him.

Not like that...

Once he got everyone seated he began teaching something about physics.

I heard flirtatious giggling from the other side of the room and it was Celeste giggling about something on a sheet of paper.

She wrote something back and passed it to..Drew. Wow, that was fast. But I'm not all that surprised.

I snort in disgust rather loudly. Celeste rolled her eyes and I threw some paper at her.

"YOU GEEK! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Celeste screamed.

I just smirked and said,"Can I go throw up? I feel a little gaggy."

"Go ahead. Hurry." Mr. Jason said pointing to the pass.

"No worries." I say exiting the classroom catching a glimpse at Drew. He's leaned back in his chair with a chilled yet amused look on his face.

"Stare much?!" Celeste yells.

I refocus on the current problem. Celeste looks pretty angry by the way her cheeks are bloodshot red. I mimick her then walk out of the room. On my way there I see Drew.

What the? Is he stalking me? Oh my fuck he's a stalker!

I keep calm and attempt to hurry and get to the bathroom before he...

Thump

"Oh shit..that hurt." I mumble in pain.

"Maybe you should look up when you're walking. You my fall."

I look up and see Drew leaning on the wall a few feet away form me. Smirking.

"Can I help you?" I ask rudely.

"Can I help you?" He asks stretching out a hand.

"Yeah, walk away. It'll give everyone world peace." I say with a smug look while standing up rejecting his hand.

"Ouch." He says with a low chuckle clutching his chest.

"I'm Drew." He says walking towards me.

"Didn't ask for your name." I spat.

"I know exactly who you are. Skylar Jacobs, volleyball player, 16 years old, 5'10." He finishes with a grin.

My jaw dropped open as wise as can be. I think I feel a little drool. But then it hits me.

"You know this how?" I ask.

"So it's true." His grin gets impossibly wider.

"I knew you were a stalker." I say pointing at him.

"I'm a lot of things.."He says in a low whisper walking even closer towards me.

My legs stop working for a minute. I want to move but my brain won't let me.

He stops beside me, leans next to my ear, and whispers.

"Bye Skylar." He whispers then keeps walking forward.

..What just happened.

I turn around and he's gone.

I walk back to class not even stopping by the bathroom which was my plan.

I sit at my desk and look forward with a blank expression on my face yet millions of things are happening in my mind trying to process what I just witnessed.

He walks into the classroom and stops by Mr. Jason's desk.

"She's fine. Nothing but a clumsy mess." He says and then looks at me with that same twisted grin he does much too often.

Mr. Jason nods and points to Drew's seat as to tell him to go sit down. He walks carefully to his seat without losing contact with my eyes. He then smirks which makes me look away instantly.

I wish he would stop doing that.

I thought to myself.

Boy is Paige gonna be in for one on this one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I wouldn't mind being stalked by Drew would you?

On a serious note. I will try to update once or twice a week if possible. Summer break so gonna be out swimming and such.

Do me a favor and..

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!