Issue at the club

Leigh's POV

As we finished the tango we headed back to our table, I sit down and down my drink.

"Here Mare." Tristan says giving me a shot I thank him and down it.

"You might want to slow down, you'll get drunk quickly." Logan warns me and we all laugh.

"What's so funny?" Logan asks confused.

"Mate she can out drink me." Finn says laughing.

"Your joking?" Logan asks shocked.

"Nope." Paris says smirking, we laugh at Logan's expression.

"Leigh dance with me, this is my song." Paris says. I laugh and follow her to the dance floor.

As we're dancing someone puts their arms around me and I turn around to the culprit.

"Oh my god Robert, how are you?" I say hugging him tightly.

"I'm good, how are you?" He asks me.

"I'm good, you know Logan's here." I say.

"What really?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah he was a client, well still is. He's up there if you want to say hi." I say and Robert gives me a kiss on the cheek and makes his way to the table.

Paris and I continue to dance and laugh.

Logan's POV

I see someone wrap their arms around Rory from behind. She turns around and hugs the guy and smiles.

She talked to him for a minute or so and now he was making his way towards us.

"Logan as I live and breath." The guy says.

"Robert?" I ask shocked that him and Rory were close.

"The one and only." He says smirking.

"Tris how's our girl? Sorry I couldn't come to the anniversary ." Robert said concerned.

"Man that night was bad, Honor's soon to be ex husband caused shit and so did Rosemary and Logan did a little. Then her stalker is back with a vengeance too." Tristan said shaking his head.

"What did her stalker do now?" Robert asked angrily.

"He sent love black roses, earrings and pictures of her sleeping. Then today her house was trashed and on her wall was written 'Your mine. No one can stop me.' She's been staying with me and now the dads are moving her." Finn tells Robert.

They also tell him what happened the night of the anniversary with Josh and Rosemary. They said what happened with me but it was a misunderstanding.

We stay there and talked and I found out Robert saw Rory as a sister as well and was also very concerned for her well being.

I also told Robert my intentions and he said I had my work cut out for me. Soon Paris came back without Rory.

"Where's Leigh?" Tristan asked.

"The manager came up to us, some issue." Paris said.

"I need to check this out, I'll be back mates." Finn says.

Finn's POV

I make way to Leigh.

"Listen you were blacklisted the last time you were here, you are no longer allowed here." I hear her say.

As I make my way to Leigh I see the guy start to swing. Before I or the bouncers could do any thing he hit her.

"Love." I say running to her, I can see she has a busted lip and her cheek is red.

"Take her to the office. Have the bartender bring scotch, shots and a sex on the beach now. Bring a ice pack for her also. I'm going to get our group." I say to the other bouncer.

"Love we'll meet you there." I say and she nods. I run to the table as fast as I could.

"We need to go to the office now." I say out of breath.

"What happened?" Logan asks concerned.

"Before I could get to Leigh and the bouncers to stop him he hit her." I say.

Logan's POV

We follow Finn to the office, when we get to the office Rory is holding a ice pack to her face and I could see blood on her face.

I rush over to her and I gently put my hand on her cheek.

"Are you ok?" I ask concerned.

"I've had worse done to me." She says like it was no big deal.

I wonder what see means by that as I look at the guys and they mouth later. I look back at Rory and I can see an ice bucket and napkins and I get the napkins wet and wipe up the blood off her face.

"There all cleaned up." I say smiling at her.

"Thanks Logan." She says smiling at me, soon the waiter comes with some drinks and I hand her a sex on the beach and a shot. She thanks me and I sit next to her.

"Girly what happened?" Steph asks concerned.

"Remember the last time we were here and I banned that guy?" She asked them.

"What about him?" Tristan asked.

"He was cocked off his ass and trying to get in. I told him he was banned and he hit me." She says.

"Leigh what do you mean before you've had worse?" Honor asked concerned.

"My ex came back after my family passed and wanted to be with me. I told him no and I got hurt pretty bad." She says.

"Dean?" I asked.

"Umm no, Jess." She says.

"I'll kill him." I say angrily.

"Whoa calm down pit bull, she has a restraining order on him." Colin says to me and I nod. I sit next to Rory and I come up with an idea.

"Since it's still kinda early why don't we have a movie night?" I asked them all.

"Sure sounds good." Steph says and everyone nods.

"The girls will order take out and us guys will get the snacks and drinks." I say.

We all leave the club the ladies head home and us guys to the store. Logan hasn't had a movie night since he was last with Rory.

Will something happen at this movie night? Will Logan lay out his cards and tell Rory how he feels? Only time will tell what happens next.