I.M||Monsta X

A/N:
This month is Monsta x'
Song: Eyes,nose,lips~Taeyang
Topic: Sad(sorry for those who couldn't handle)
-----------------------------------------------------------
We have been friends since we've met as trainees. You got in a group called Monsta X and also debuted,but I failed and stopped training and started studying further to be a scientist. We didn't meet eachother so often anymore,because of your busy schedules. It's not your fault that we can't see eachother anymore so often,it's the life you chose. But there is still one thing that I'm keeping with me,I didn't want to tell you because I'm afraid you wouldn't feel the same way as I. I guess it's too LATE to tell you now.

*knock knock knock* I heard someone at the door. I rushed to the door leaving my icecream that I was eating on the kitchen table,just to look who's at the door. I peeked in the door hole/glass,it was the postman.

I opened the door and got the letter.
"Goodmorning Miss___" he said
"Morning postman and what do you have for me today" I asked
"A letter from a guy named Changkyun" he handed me the letter
"Jinja?!" I said as he nodded yes.
"Thank you postman"

I closed the door and walked to the kitchen,with the letter still in my hand wondering what Chankyun had written to me. I sat by the table kitchen and realized that my icecream has melted.
"Aish...why did it has to melt and it's also my last icecream" I picked it up and put in the trashcan.(the letter on the table)

"Guess I'll go the the store and buy some more,I will read the letter when I get home" I said picking my bag and leaving the house.

"Finally home and it's time to eat some icecream" I said. I walked to the kitchen,putting all the groceries that I bought where it belongs. After that I took a shower and went to my living room with a cup of icecream and the LETTER.

I switched the TV on and started to eat my icecream and opened the letter. I opened it carefully,just not to tear the thing inside. I opened it and there was a golden paper in it,very cute. As I started reading I dropped my spoon full of icecream on the couch.

Tears were filled in eyes,I was sobbing so hard that my hand was even shaking. I guess it's to late now to tell him the truth of my feelings for him.
I repeated what was written on that paper "CHANKYUN AND G/N WILL BE ENTERING THE BOAT TO THEIR FUTURE AND YOU'RE INVITED"
Still repeating it with hot tears in my eyes,cold and shaking hands and a fast beating hard.

I couldn't stand it. I walked in my room,crying all night long. The only thing that was roaming in my head was that I was too late to tell him...
Last year I heard some roumers of him and that girl dating,but I didn't take it as a reallity.

Now I know that they were dating and will be getting married in 2 weeks.
Skip 1 week
I began to pack my bags to go to Seoul,because it's going to be held there and I live in Daegu. I picked my bags out of my closet,it was heavy so I pulled it and a bunch of photos fell from a basket.

I picked it up and those photos were mine and Chankyun's. I started to sob again. Those photos were taken at the icecream shop and at the arcade. Those memories have to fade now.
I calmed my self down "Calm down ____,don't cry anymore,he will be getting married in a week and there is nothing you can do anymore"

Few days left
I have arrived in Seoul and I suppose that a cousin of Chankyun would pick me up. "Yah ____,I'm here" someone yelled my name,who could it be?
I turned around and saw Chankyun's cousin.

"Yah,how are you doing Jooheon oppa,I missed you" I said giving him a hug.
"I'm doing fine,how about you ____?
you musn't feel good after hearing this right?" he says giving me another hug. "Oh oppa,what can I say,this is my destiny and I can't change it"

We arrived at the hotel where I will be staying for the past days.
"____you'll have to be ready at 3 o'clock" Jooheon said patting my back.
"And why is that?" I asked him and poked his arm.
"Ouch...you'll have to go weddingdress shopping with G/N" he says wiggling his brows. "Oh,ok" I said leading him out of my room.

3 o'clock striked and someone knocked at my door. I peeked in the door hole and opened the door,it was Chankyun. "Yah ____,how are you doing?" he hugged me. Aigoo,I missed his fluffy hugs. "I'm doing great,because you're going to get married soon" I lied that I was happy holding my tears back.

"Ne,let's get going before G/N get's mad at me for bringing you to late" he said opening the door. "Let's go then" I smiled. In the car I couldn't stop looking at him,but I looked away as fast as I could that he didn't catch me looking at him.

How could someone be so perfect I whispered in myself. Such a precious smile,cute thin lips and such smooth skin. G/N must be so lucky to marry him. I still didn't cheer up but I felt a little bit better now.

"We have arrived at the shop ____" Chankyun said opening my door.
"Thank you" I say with a little smile.
"Yah,here you are finally" a girl came to Chankyun and giving him a kiss. I think that she's G/N,as I saw them giving eachother a kiss I fellt a sting in my heart. "And you must be ____" she says giving me a hug.

"Yes,that's me and also congrats" I say shaking her hand. "oh thank you ____"
"Ok let's go inside and look at those dresses" she held my hand and brought me inside. "Byee oppa "she also said to Chankyun before heading inside.

"Ok,so how about this dress?"she twirrled in front of me. "Will he like it?" "No,he will love it G/N"I say smiling and imagining that I was in that dress,oh don't be so stupid ____.

Wedding day
G/N walked on the isle and looking just like an angel with a precious smile. They both looked so happy,but deep inside of me I still feel that sting. All of their family were there and also Monsta X with their girlfriends.
They said their vows and put the ring on eachother's fingers. They also had there first husband and wife kiss.

At the end everyone may go to them and give them their blessings,I went as last. "Chingus,finally right" I said a little playfull. "Yes,finally" they both say. "Congrats again G/N,I wish you many happy years with Chankyun and please take good care of him,I love you both" I said hugging her.

"My man Chankyun,congrats take good care of G/N and may god bless you with many mini you's" i said to him laughing a little.
I gave my last hug that I will never forget and my last kiss on his cheek.
I turned around with a smile and walked away with tears falling out of my eye. I should move on...