Wonho×Shownu||Monsta X

A/N:
This is my first time writing a smut,comment if it was good though
#smutwarning
Song: Hello Bi+ches~CL
Topic: SMUT
(Listen to the song while reading)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wonho texted me earlier,he said that he would bring me somewhere to hangout. I've liked him since highschool,but the thing is that he had a girlfriend. Who was a SLUT.

She cheated on him with her own guy bestfriend,isn't that disgusting. Eeew.
I heared my doorbell ring and I stood up. Wonho was at the door looking hot as always. What can I say, a whole meal.

"Hey ____,are you ready to go?" he asked putting his sunglasses on.
I sat in his car,thinking where he could bring me. "What is it ____? To hot? I can turn the AC on if you want" he said shutting the windows of the car.

"Yeah can you please turn it on,it's so hot in here" I wiped some sweat off my head. He turned the AC on and a smirk was plasterd on his face. "So where are we going?" "Just wait and you'll see" he said again with a smirk.

We had arrived infront a beautiful house. Wonho got out of his seat and went to open my door. Why is he being so decent to me lately? He held my hand and we went inside. I followed him as he entered the house,there was this handsome boy sitting in the livingroom on the couch watching a film.

"Hyung,meet____" Wonho introduced me to the guy. "Annyeonghaseyeo,I'm Shownu" the handsome guy said.
"Wait here ____,I'll be right back. And please feel like this is your home,let's say your second home" Wonho said going to a room,I suppose it's his.

Me and Shownu began to talk about ourselves and other stuffs. He is a very innteresting guy. A couple minutes after Wonho arrived again.
"Hey ____,I need to talk to you for a minute" he said. This is strange.
I walked in his room and he was sitting on his bed.

"What's wrong Wonho?" I asked patting his back. "Well...I wanted to tell you this a long time ago,but I'm afraid you'll regret me" he said looking me into my eyes. "Just spill" I said. "____,I've liked you since highschool and I still like you now. I know I had a girlfriend in the past who was a SLUT  and I'm glad that I broke up with her. So..."

"I've also liked you since highschool and still do" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with sparks in his eyes. "Yes,I will" I squealed a bit.

××××××

We just arrived at Wonho's house after our date. In the car I could see that he was needy. Everytime that he looked at me I saw lust in his eyes.
We walked out of the car and went inside. He didn't even hesitate to kiss me,he shut the door and immediately pushed me to the wall.

The kiss that he gave me was passionate,not long after it went over to a rough make out session.
He deepend ever kiss that he gave me,he bit my lower lip for permission to slip his tongue in my mouth.

After he won the dominance,our action went to another level. He brought me to his room and laid me on the bed. Wonho hovered on top of me giving me shivers by kissing my neck and sucking on it leaving marks.
He pulled my shirt and I did the same.
He unclapsed my bra and threw it somewhere in the room,after couple of seconds I didn't even realized that my panties where also on the ground.

He pulled his jeans down. He smirked and pointed as his D. "Look what you've done baby and you're going to do something to make it go away" he caressed my cheek. Just as he adjusted his D,someone walked in on us.
"Oh shit..." I heard Shownu.
"Want to join?" Wonho asked
Shownu walked in the room and started to strip.

Without any warning Wonho pushed his D in me.
"Fuck,aagh Wonho..." I moaned holding my hair.
He pumped faster and faster.
"____,your so tight" he groaned.
Shownu came after a couple minutes beside me and started kissing me.

While I was having a makeout session with Shownu,Wonho pulled himself out of me. And came on the sheets.
"Shownu your turn" Wonho ordered.
Shownu went to my lower body part and sticked his tongue in me. He made circlemotions with his tongue.
"Shownu...,fuck" I held his head to deepen it even more.

Wonho kissed me and put marks everywhere on my body.
Not long after,I cummed and Shownu swallowed it all.
"____you're sweet" Shownu said. He came to my face and kissed my lips.
We all laid on the bed naked covered with a blanket.

"That was the best night guys" I said with heavy breathing. They all breathed heavily and smiled at what I just said. This night that I can't forget with my boyfriend and friend.