To the Rescue

Karm's POV

It didn't take me long to get to the building. Workers  were running all over the place, it was complete and utter chaos. Supergirl hadn't even arrived yet so i got straight to work.

"Hey pal that's in my head wanna tell me what to do or are you going to leave it to me?"

"Hey just grab a beam and start using your heat vision and crap and stabilize the building."

I do just that I rush to it and start stabilizing the beams by grabbing one and using my heat vision to weld the building back together.

"Hey need some help over there ma'am." I hear a young voice say behind me.

"I dunno aren't you kinda late?" I retort. "Now get the people out now!"

Supergirl flies to the rescue and got the people out.

After damage control is done and the people got out, I landed on the cement.

    "Just who are you miss no name." The woman asks as she lands beside me.

    "I just go by Project-S. I will see you later Supergirl." I state as I fly away to L-Corp

    My flight isn't long as L-corp isn't far from the building I was just at. I land on the balcony and see Lena sitting at her desk typing away at her computer. She hasn't noticed me yet but she knows I'm around. The screen in the front of the room has the news report and the lady on the screen talks to Supergirl.

    "So what do you make of this new hero in town?" The reporter asks

    "I don't know what to call her just yet. There is no way in knowing for certain if she really is here to help." She states with a smile.

    I knock on the window softly to get Lena's attention. She nearly jumps out of her chair when I do and she stands slowly.

    "Lena it's okay. I'm the project you worked on with the military." I say to her calmly.

    "I-I know who you are. You are Project-S but you never knew that I worked on you. They never told you my name." She stutters out.

    "Lena I'm the one that sled to get you on the Project. I said that in order for me to corporate with them then I wanted to know that you were on the project." I reply.

    Lena walks over and opens the door. She looks me up and down before speaking up again. " The mask works I'm guessing?" She asks.

    "Well considering that you don't recognize my face, then yes, yes it does." I smile at her.

    "I guess I see you on a regular basis?" She asks.

    "You see I can't tell you that Miss Luther." I state. "Now with that said I have to go meet my sister again." I say before flying off without saying another word to her.