they caught me

i wake up to see zach on his phone. we're still cuddling though. i ask him if he can reach my phone and take it off the charger and hand it to me. he hands it to me and i scroll there instagram. i look at zach's recent and it's a selfie of us. i double tap and comment. 'you're really warm but you should totally make me some breakfast 😉'. he just laughs at me. i get up wearing only what i wore to bed and turn on the shower. i wash my hair and body and do everything else you do in the shower and get out. i forgot i didn't have my clothes in this room so i ask zach to get my clothes from my room he rolls his eyes and says "sure thing" in a pissy voice. hm what's his problem. i kinda just ignore it and dry off he tosses me my clothes and gets back in bed. i put on my clothes and wrap my hair up in the towel. i put lotion on my face and brush my teeth. i then start applying my makeup. i did it natural so i wasn't over doing it bc we might not be doing anything today. i walk out of the bathroom to see zach giving me a dirty look.

"imma bout to slap that look of your face."

zach just rolls his eyes and starts scrolling through his phone

"bitch" i say under my breath

"tf?" zach asks

"what do you mean 'tf?' you are the one giving me a dirty look and rolling you eyes at me. lmao"

"wow do you think i wouldn't get mad?"he asks

"wtf are you talking about?"

"oh don't act dumb. who the fuck texted you this morning"he asks

"boy you needa chill it was my friend from back home"

" your friend? how close are you and this 'friend'?" he asks

"she use to be one of my bestfriends"

"she? why'd it says 'side nigga'?" he asks

"she changed it when i moved bc she new id find someone..."

"are you just making shit up now? just get out of my room."he says

"wth zach believe me its just bella"

"get. out. you fr can't lie for shit." he says

" babe. stop. seriously"

"then give me your phone."he says

"what? why?"

"stop asking questions give me your phone." he says

"babe."

he gets up and snatches my phone from me and gets on to it he goes through my apps and shit then me and bella's conversation. he hands it back and hugs me and says im so sorry it was just really weird to me.

"it oka just you need to trust me."

"i know i-i do but i'm afraid to lose you." he says

"oh zachy you won't lose me. now i'm going to go wake up the boys. get dressed and shower i kinda wanna do something today."

"ok" he says

i walk into daniel room and see him and jonah passed out at the end of the bed with x box controllers on their chest. omg there such dorks. i skip there room and walk into jacks . i go up to him and scream in his ear. he shoots up and looks at me like i just ruined his life.

"ahhaha i got you."

" omggg ari you scared me" he says

"ahhah get up i wanna do something today. oooo maybe we can go to the beach"

"ahhh okay i'll get ready"he says

"i then go to corbyns room and do the same thing and tell him to get up i wanna do something today. he gets up and hops in the shower. i then walk into daniels room to wake him and jonah up. i grab a cup of water and scream into daniels ear which makes him and jonah shoot up. the groan and daniel stays sitting up and jonah lays back down so i splash the water on his face. he looks at me with so much rage.

"arianna!!" jonah yells getting up

"IM SORRY. IM SORRY"

he grabs me and puts me over his shoulder and starts walking around the house.

"STOP STOP PUT ME DOWN JONAH IM SORRYYYY PLEASEEEE. ILL DO ANYTHING PUT ME DOWNNNNN"

"nope. you think it's funny to splash water in my face imma throw you in the pool" he says.

"NO NO NO NO PLEASE DONT PLEASE PLEASE IM SORRY IT WASNT FUNNY AT ALL PLEASE JONAH!!!!"

"what do you say?"

"jonah i'm sorry please put my down. i didn't think it was funny it was stupid."

"thank you" he says

he put me down and i start up the stairs.

"hey jonah?"

"yea?" he asks

"it was pretty funny"

after i say that i dead sprint up the stairs with him on my tail. i rush in my room and lock it just in time.

" GET READY JONAH WERE GONNA GO TO THE BEACH !"

"good i can throw you in the oceans with the sharks."

"ahhaha loser i love sharks"

"ohhh your gonna get it. just wait!"he yells

"yo bro what are y'all fussing about." jack asks jonah

"your. sister. is. a. BULLY" he says making sure i can hear.

"AM NOT.!"

after a little all the boys said there ready so i put my hair up and throw on my swimsuit with a cover up over it and my sandals and walk down stairs. zach is looking at me with heart eyes and jonah's giving me a death glare. corbyn is also looking at me. in a different way than usual. daniel breaks the silence and tells us to load up. this is what i'm wearing btw

 this is what i'm wearing btw