1

Amber's POV

RING!!!
I shut my alarm clock down. I get up and do my usual routine and head downstairs.

My parents passed away in a car accident and I had no siblings, so it was just me in my decent-sized apartment.

After making my breakfast, I get a text from my best friend, Sarah. We've been friends for decades, and it's hard to see how, considering we are nothing alike.

I have long, dark brown hair and brown eyes. I have white, peachy skin covering my slim shape.

Sarah has shoulder-length, blonde hair and bright, green eyes. She has pale skin on her fit, toned body.

I'm not complaining. We both took track in our high school years and got in pretty good shape. The only thing is that she decided to lift weights and do less cardio, while I ran more and lifted less.

I opened my iPhone 7 with my finger and checked out her text.
Sarah: Hey girl, I'm waiting outside. Come out when you're ready.

Today was the third day of our second year at Vixenburg University. It's walking distance, and would only take me about 15 minutes, but Sarah insisted that she drive me there.

After the car ride...

"WHOOHOO! Are you ready for our next year at this wonderful college?" Sarah yelled.

"Oh my lord, Sarah, calm down. You know, one day your going to scare the living shit out everyone you talk to." I replied.

"Whatever," she said.

We walked towards the school and I couldn't believe what I saw.

The most beautiful man was sitting on the bench in front of the double doors. I adjusted my mid-thigh skirt and tried not to look like an idiot while I walked in front of him.

The Sex God had piercing green eyes and dark brown hair. He had creamy, white skin that made him look irresistible. He was on his phone and looked up just in time to see me stumble over Sarah.

"WOAH!" I yelled.

"Haha, you fell!" Sarah said back.

"You're not helping," I snapped, while Mr. Sexy walked over.

"Hey, you alright?" His voice was - oh my goodness, it was like melting chocolate.

"Heh, yeah. Thanks..?" I said/asked.

"Michael," he replied, "and you are?"

"Amber." I said.

He smiled. "Well, I'll see you guys later," Michael walked towards the doors and disappeared.

"Woah, calm down, girl. You look like you're about to go weak." Sarah teased.

"I think I am," I smiled.