𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

MIRAE'S POV;

Three weeks since me and jungkook did the you know, and I love him so much! He treats me well. Actually, he treats me like a princess and I love it! But there's one thing that is bothering me...... my body aren't really listening to me, I have headache all the time, my body hurts and the worse is I eat more alot than I used to and I've Gained my weight. Feel like weird everyday, every night. I haven't been out of house because my feel hurts so much! Maybe because i'm stressed because of the problem inside this house or either i'm lacking of sleep.

"Mirae~ I'm home". Jin said as I slowly stands up and went towards him "Where are the others?". I asked him "They said they're going to somewhere, but jungkook and Jihyo and company said that they're coming here because they saw something weird about you. Yes, and I'm one of them". He said "Don't worry I'm okay, I don't need to consult a doctor". I said then someone opened the door "no! Come with us! We're giving you a 5 minutes to ready your self! We will going to consult a doctor because you're acting like a shit".Momo and Lisa,Yura said.
"Okay fine".I said.

~*~

When we arrived at the hospital I sat down first Mirae, you're next!!"the nurse said as I walk inside but someone hugged me from the back "sorry i'm late, I'm going with you".he said and I nodded. We both step inside the room.

"Hello, I'm Mirae and this is my Husband, Jeon Jungkook". I said while smiling, I looked at her name card and it stood 'Dr. Lee'

"And why are you here? Is there something wrong with you Mirae?" She asked me and I quickly looked at jungkook and back to the doctor

"I've been having a headache, my body feel hurts,I've gained weight and I used to eat alot more than I do". I said and jungkook looked at me confuse.

The doctor started to write something on her computer while asking me a tons of question.

"Have you been throwing up lately?".she asked me "no".I simply answered. Jungkook took my hand and held it tightly. "Everything's gonna be alright" He whispered to me.

When was the last time you had sex?".the doctor asked me " 3 weeks and counting" I said. I shivered a little when a cold stethoscope touch my stomach.

"You can come with me Ms. Mirae" she said, I looked at jungkook, he looked worried and didn't want to let go of my hands but he let go when the doctor stood up and was ready to follow Dr. Lee.

JUNGKOOK's POV;
I stood up when I heard a foot steps, and saw Mirae looked pale. I'm really worried. So I asked her a question "what happened?".I asked her, but no response.

I'm really fucking worried, what if she had a cancer or a deadly........sick. We'll I don't care! I will still love her.

"Mirae, please tell me". I said while we're going out of the room, she breathed first.

And....

"Jungkook, I'm pregnant".she said.

MIRAE'S POV;

"Angel of god! How are you Mirae?" Jihyo asked me and hugged me "yeah, is she okay?". Wendy asked Jungkook "Yes, she's okay but we need to tell you something". Jungkook continued "what is it?". Jin asked " guys s-she's---"

Fuck!

"I'm pregnant". I said and all their eyes widened "Are you joking or something?". Lisa asked "No, do I look like joking!?". I asked her. "Oh gezzz!!! I'm excited!!". Yura said and I smiled. Thought they we're going to scream at me. Jungkook hugged me "I'll tell this to your mom".he said and I nodded.

JUNGKOOK's Phone
***
Globe•••• 09:13 100%◻️

Eomma <3

Eomma, I need to tell you something

What is it?

Mirae is pregnant 🤰

Really!? Oh my gezz! 대박!
(Awsome) I will tell this to her mom!

Yeah Mom, and please prepare a
Lunch because we didn't eat yet

Sure, Son. Okay bye!

Bye!

***

"Hahaha, sweet". I said and he smiled and peck me on the lips "but i'm more sweeter to you" He winked at me "guys let's go home and eat lunch". I said and they followed me.