𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

MIRAE'S POV;

"Jungkook...where are you?".I asked him while looking for him "nah, I will not tell you" he said "just fucking go out! I don't want to play hide ans seek". I said and then someone cupped my eyes for me to not see.

"Who is this?". I said while tapping the hands of the person "guess who?".he asked in a deep voice "jungkook why the---" I didn't know what's happening. He kneel down the floor and grab something from his pocket.

"This is the moment that i've been waiting for". He said while smiling "yah! Stand up!". I said while crying he opened the box and there's a ring "Mirae i love you since we became bestfriends, You know I'm stupid for not confessing my feelings for you early. But Mirae..." "yah! What are you doing?!". "Will you marry me?".he asked me and I kneel down with him and kissed him "yes".I said and then he kissed me back "i love you Mirae" he said "I love you too"i said and then he wears me the ring "it fits me well" I said "yeah... I know"

~*~
"So guys we have a good news".jungkook said "what is it?".jhope asked while eating the cake "well, we're going to married soon".I showed them the ring and their eyes widened "seriously!? Oh my ghod! My baby's going to married soon! I'm So proud of you both!" my mom said and hugged me "thank you mom".I said and she smiled "everything for you honey".my mom said.

When suddenly my phone rang "just a minute".i said and answered the call

Me: yeoboseyo?// hello?
Jhiyo: Oh my god! You're going to be married! Im so proud of you!!!
Tzuyu: yeah, even though he's my ex i support you from him
Me: thank you guys
Lisa: no one can beat you!
Me: i know right
All: hahahah
Momo: i'm so proud of you bish! (Bitch)
Me: yeah thank you for supporting me bish
Jihyo: yah! What's that mean?
Me: it means 'friend' for us
Momo: yeah
Jihyo: alright! I'm going to be an aunt yiiaaahh!!!!
Me: yeah, just fucking shut up
Jhiyo: okay bye!
Me: bye!

*end*

"So are those you're friends?".jungkook asked me "y-yeah, y-you heard us?".i asked him and he nodded "i'm also surprised because they support you from me" he said and I hugged him "so, when are we going to married?"I asked him "next week"he said and my eyes widened "but I'm not yet ready!" I said and he smiled "y-you planned this!?".i asked him and he smiled showing his bunny teeth.
"Oh god!"

"Oh yeah! Tommorow we're going to find your dress--" "no! You can't see her gown! I'm coming with her tommorow".jin said "oh...okay".i said.

***
Next day... 내일(nae-il)

"친구!!!" (Chingu-friend) said Jihyo, and i step outside the dressing room
"Oh my ghad! You look so beautiful!". Momo said "finally after a 14 gowns you wore! We found a beautiful one!". Lisa said "okay, you look like a princess"jin said.

"Okay, so...i'm going to take this".i said and they nodded.

***
Next day...

"So, we're here".i said and jungkook back hugged me "let's go?". And then i smiled.

We entered the cake shop
"So ma'am these will be your choices Red Velvet,Chocolate,Strawberry,Blueberry and a Black forest". The chef said.

We choose to eat the Red Velvet first "do you like it?".i asked him "next.." he said.
Then, the chocolate "do you like it?".i asked him "it's too sweet, but i like it".jungkook said and i nodded. The chef give us a piece of black forest cake. "Hmm... it's delicious i like it".jungkook said "we will take this".i said and the chef nodded. "Okay ma'am"

***
Next day

"Okay! It's time for your plans!". Tzuyu said "so where's the wedding place?". Jihyo asked me "church" i simply said "alright, the reception?".Lisa said "jeju Island" jungkook said "so, now...where's the honeymoon place?".momo asked "yah! I'm not yet ready".i said and she nodded.

"Mirae, i'm hungry".jungkook said "hi hungry! I'm Mirae" i said "no! I'm serious!".he said "no, you're hungry and i'm Mirae". "Yah! Stop that bullsh*t!". Tzuyu said "Sorry".i said "Tsk! What did i do with these people?". Jihyo face palmed.

✅ author's note:

So, hello hoes! Miss me? Sorry for the grammatical errors because actually i'm not really an American, i'm from Philippines. And i just tried to wrote this book because i want my english to be upgrade. Because my friends said that im not fluent in english. I guess so?. So don't forget to cote and read my books bitches! I love you!.

Actually the picture above is captured by me, yes, if you don't believe, fine. I don't care