Year One- Scriptor's POV

Hello everyone, and welcome to Warning Asian Crossing. This is the first story between xyznerd and Scriptor and I hope you enjoy it. We’ll try not to make the povs between us confusing and I’ll (Scriptor will) do my/her best to direct you in the correct direction. And please, we mean no harm with this story. We’re just…telling a story. A true story that is.

Oh, and in order to avoid confusion we decided to make each chapter different povs. So this first one will be Scriptor’s pov.

Chapter One

Scriptor’s Pov

            The day our destinies intertwined was probably the day we opened the mail and found our schedules, greeting us and preparing us for our first day as a seventh grader.

Science Period Two Ruiz  

Those four words slapped and twisted us together bringing us to an exhausting, yet exciting first day of school.

“Hello class, and welcome to seventh grade. I expect maturity out of each and every one of you…”

Yadda yadda yadda. I droned on in my thoughts. I mean, I listened of course, but it was all the same. I thought Mrs. Ruiz was quite nice but then again it was only the first day of school. I sighed inwardly and looked around the classroom.

            It was a disappointing sight. None of my friends were in this class, although I knew some people they weren’t the friends I hung out with at lunch. There was one girl that I thought might be kind enough to be friends with, although we did have some problems in sixth grade and with her website.

This is going to be a long year.

I began thinking about my period one class, Cross-Age Tutoring. It was basically a group of kids who went to the elementary school across from the middle school and helped out teachers but also tutored some kids. And there, I met a friend. The first friend I actually felt close to in years. My heart was still suffering from when I lost my two best friends. (Not by death of course). No, perhaps worse. They drifted off into the popularity crowd, leaving me to fend for myself.

I didn’t understand. What had happened? Did the term best friends forever not mean anything to them? I blinked away several tears and scolded myself.

You may have known them since kindergarten, but times have changed. Mom said so herself. Don’t worry and listen to her. You’ll meet better friends. Take that girl for example. Alexa. She seems like a nice friend.

But what if she’s not? I silently protested.

Have faith.

            I slumped down and scowled, realizing that I have just ruined my day.

Horrible bulky backpack. I can’t believe I let Mom talk me into using this. Ugh, I hate it, I hate my classes, I hate everything.

Had I not gone into a moody rant, I would’ve looked around the room a little more and noticed a Blonde boy with features like an owl and white skin with a hint of peach. If I had seen him that day, perhaps our destinies would’ve been kneaded and mixed like dough at a bakery.