Year One- xyznerd's POV

Chapter Two

Xyznerd’s Pov

Entering middle school, probably one of the most scariest things a boy like me can go through.  I mean come on going from one teeny tiny little class to more than six?!  What is this madness?

I was in a whole new district, whole new school, even whole new environment!  It was like a whole new world.  Having to move from your old buddies isn’t what I call “great”.  I was the big man! A sixth grader! Now I have to start all over?!  I felt this was going to be the worst thing in my life!  More work…up earlier… all this bad stuff!

I remember walking into my first class which I knew a couple people…so it was not bad as I thought.  Then Ding Ding Ding goes the sound of the bell.  I look at my schedule.  Mrs. Ruiz second period.  I thought to myself what kind of name is that? 

I walk in to the cold and kind of damp room.  It was really cold if you ask me.  The teacher introduces herself as Mrs. Reese (like the candy bar).  I giggled to myself thinking Ruiz is like the candy bar…lame!

The other scary thing… not knowing anyone!  I mean it stinks in a class with no one you know or ever met!  “I have to start all over…meeting everyone!?”  How stupid.  Middle school will be worse than I thought…

The day is finally over and all I could think to myself,

I SURVIVED MY FIRST DAY!

It was a relief done with my first day of middle school now we only have…to many to go…But I think I could get used to this.  I just have to adapt.  But the only thing I didn’t know is that how many friends that were great, amazing, spectacular!  This will be the start of a great school life.