Chapter 2

(Utah's outfit on side, I just love the outfit btw I have something like it on today so...ENJOY)

I pulled up to my new school and butterfly's we're dropping grenades in my stomach I was so nervous, what if the students here didn't like me? I hopped out of the car and made looked at my new school. It was very big and all of the foundation was brick. Their were white pillars behind the marble steps at the entrance.

High school students were flooding into the building and I smelt sulfur and lemon cleaning soap once I entered the building.

People were staring at me and I wondered why. A slutty looking group glared at me. I gave them the glare and "the finger" back and they looked shocked. I smirked and went to get my schedule and locker number from the office.

I went into classroom 4A which was my math or algebra class.

"Hello dear!" Called out the teacher who looked to be in her 40s and dressed in a bright pink dress. I liked her already.

"Have a seat anywhere dear, oh, and I'm mrs. Myra." She gave me a bright smile. I walked over to a friendly looking blonde. "Hey." She said with a smile as a sat down beside her. "Hey." I returned the smile.

"My name is Emme, what's yours?"

"I'm Utah." I replied.

"Like the state?" She asked jokingly. "Very funny." I replied with a hoot of laughter.

The rest of class consisted of stuff I already knew so it was basically review. "Wanna sit with me at lunch?" Emme asked, lifting her black lunchbox.

"Sure." I said. Then I remembered that after school I would only have 2 hours left before I shifted and I would need my dad's guidance through the shift. Emme dragged me to the lunchroom and to her favorite table.

I took my lunch and opened it. "Wanna trade lunches?" I asked Emme. "My dad packed chicken salad and I hate it. She shrugged and rolled her grey eyes. "No way, my mom packed leftover parmasion chicken from last night, girl."

I sighed and looked sadly at my sandwich. "Do you want this?" I looked into a pair of kind chocolate eyes. There was a dark girl with a pretty oval face handing me a BBQ sandwich. I smiled at her.

'Thanks!" I took it and offered the chicken sandwich. "Gracias señora!" She said with a cheeky smile and took the sandwich. 'Wanna sit with us?" I asked her.

She nodded and sat down with me and Emme. "I'm Chelsea." She said and I reached out my hand for her to shake. She took it and pulled me into a bear hug. "None of that formal fufu crap, I'm a hugger!" She chuckled as she squeezed me.

I smelt wolf on her. She was a werewolf to! Then, I started to loose breath. "Um..I would like to breath again please." I wheezed as I patted her back. "Oh I'm sorry." She let go sheepishly.

"I'm Utah and this is Emme." I introduced us. "Like the state?" She asked jokingly. I lifted my arms in frustration. "Why does everyone asked my that?" I asked jokingly. We all chuckled.

We all hung out after lunch and after school I raced home.

-----------------

Kinda a cliffhanger eh? Lol I would wright more but I'm repainting my room eon green with light blue zebra stripes and yes, I can paint it myself. I will post again tomorrow evening, so hang in their. I seem to have written a lot but them again I did use my iPad mini...

Ill post a picture of Emme in the next part. I was thinking of Utah meeting her mate soon. How should she encounter him? Any ideas? VOTE COMMENT I LUV U GUYS