Chapter 1

(Picture of Utah on the side)

*Hey Guys, I'm Extremely new to Wattpad and this is my very first story. Please give the book a chance, even though, it might have a few flaws. If any of you could possibly make a great cover for this book, please email it to my @faiththefaithfulxo@gmail.com, THANKS!) iLL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY OTHER DAY!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Fill the tub up halfway and ride it with my sur-" I aggressively hit the snooze button of my alarm. I groaned and snuggled back into the warm comfort of my pillows. Then I remebered what today was... MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!! Oh yea, my name is Utah. I'm a werewolf...No, I'm serious. My father is the beta and we just moved to SouthPort for a fresh start.

Rogues had been invading our territory back home and sadly, my mother was killed. Since my mother was not my fathers true mate, it wasn't as bad as it could have been grieving her death, but she was a great mother and i miss her terribly. Thankfully, Here in Southport, there were no werewolves and today was my first day of my new school. I also shifted in 8 hours because once a wolf is 16, they are able to shift.

I'm very short and petite and have curves in all the right areas. My hair is naturally wavy. I have a button nose and cat shaped chocolate colored eyes and fair skin,which I hate since its incredibly popular to have a tan when my skin couldnt take the harsh sun and would boil at the slightest contact. I dyed my hair an auburn red, though my natural color is platinum blonde.

I hopped out of bed and accidentaly stepped on the heal of my shoes that i had kicked off last night. "Owww!' I hit my back on my bedside and slid down to the floor. There proboly wasn't a bruise, since werewolves heal quickly, but it still hurt!

What a way to start my birthday...

I grabbed a pink laced bra and matching panties. I turned the shower on cold and shivered as the water landed on my shoulders. I shampooed my hair with woodsy mint shampoo+conditioner and I scrubbed on vanilla cherry body wash.

I exited the shower, dried of, and slipped on my underwear.

"Hurry up Utah! You leave in 30 minutes!" My fathers yelled. I quickly grabbed some white flower printed shorts and some heeled sandals. My dad had bought me a cute light orange fringed top that matched my shorts.

I did my hair in a French braid to the side and applied natural makeup with a smudge of pale orange lipstick.

"Utah!" My dad yelled. "God, I'm coming man!.." I grabbed my purple purse and sprinted downstairs.

"Can I drive myself to school?" I asked my dad. He scratched the back of his bald head. " are you sure you won't wreck it like the last one?" He looked at my with his grey-blue eyes.

I scoffed. "I'm sure dad."

"Okay darlin' , please don't screw my car up!" He called jokingly as I rushed to the yellow convertible. "Would it kill him just to trust me for once.." I mumbled as I pulled out of the driveway and started to the school.

__________________________________________________________________________________

So....How'd I do? Was it Good? Bad? Good and Bad? *bites fingernails *i Hoped you liked it, I'll try to update tomorrow if my 6 year old brother stops bothering me :D I hope you like this stpry and its plot so far and im open to any tips!)