chapter 1

LASSIE'S POV

"Lassie, get the fcking down from that balcony!" Marrie shout.  She is the one of Lassie's maid, she's been taking care of lassie since she was young.

"Marrie, i dont to live this way anymore. Dont stop me please" i beg. I hated this so much, i want to die so bad. I hate him, i hate my father moreover i hate myself. Why do i get this life? I cried myself heart fully, its like having sword inside your heart but you cant pull it away. So that day i decided to ended my life.

"lassie"

Im stunned, i wont look back.  I try to get a grip on myself and trying to convince myself that die is the only way for me stop the bullshkt life. I hold my breath tightly, looking up to the sky before i want to tell him exactly what i feel.

"dont." i said.
"lassie do you think doing this will only makes your life better? "
"stop"
"no it wont. My dear, a good girl doesn't bark that loud. I send you to the one of most class to teach you about manners and this is what i get? "
This guy wont die so easily right? Why every word that he said would be so mean. How could someone actually said something like this, i dont bark like seriously? Being with him is nothing more than torture. I dont know what my father see in him but i cant trust his words. a lot has happen in a year. my father died and eventually he taking care of my father company which is another reasons to hate him. 

"you know, if you die that easily.. " then he smirk. "you wont have any oppurtunity to take me down isn't it?" he then continued. i hold myself and look into his eyes, those dark eyes. he reach his hand on me and like a child i take it slowly but half of my body are so weak because i didn't eat about 3 days and now im stumbling upon myself which caught me hanging on the balcony with his hand on my. 

"shit. lassie" he curse, trying to pulling me up . He groan while pulling me up and i landed on his hard chest, but me being me. I cried. I cried so much that i almost choked myself in his chest
The real reason is i think my life could just ended in his hand but he keeps saying that i need to live to fight him. Why?  Thats the reason i cried.

He wraps his arm tightly on my waist. Suddenly he start caressing my long hair, he hold up my chin and look at me.

"lets see.. what ive done to you today" his eyes holds mine. His hand touch my face and wipes all the tear slowly. I hate this, i hate him being this way. Deep inside of me i just want to shout and run but i kept coming back like his pet again and again. I hate myself more.

"how long have you not eaten?" he ask. I take a deep breath and brave myself as i suddenly stood up and go to my room without looking at his face expression. Well, i can do this.