Back-Up Plan

[Donna's POV]

I opened the door and Sophie fell to the floor. She must have been leaning on it again. She always did that ever since she was 5 years old. She never learns. Sky ran to her and helped her up quickly while I just stood there in shock. "Sophie, what are you doing?" I asked confused. She took in a deep breath and smiled. "I was just looking for you, Mom. I wanted to ask if we could invite Bill and Harry back up to the island? It's been ages since we've seen them." I pondered this carefully. If you know my daughter, you'd know that she was always very sneaky when she wanted to be.

"Sure, why not." I said happily. "Now, if you'll both excuse me, I have some important things to do..." I walked off in a rush.

[Sophie's POV]

"Sophie, you need to sit down, you look like you're about to fall over," Sky said as he guided me to the bed in our room. "Sky, I'm fine," I whined. "Sophie, you look more tired than you did when we arrived a while ago. Just try to get some sleep for me...please?" He begged. I fell back against my pillow and gave up. "Fine. But only for a few hours." "Deal." Sky kissed my cheek softly and closed the door on his way out.

I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it softly and whispered to my baby. "I can't wait to meet you. And I can't wait till they all meet you." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

[Rosie's POV]

"Cmon Tanya! We're going to be late for the ferry!" I screamed as I carried my bags downstairs to the front door of our apartment complex. Tanya and I got a letter a few weeks ago from Donna saying that Sophie and Sky were heading back to the island. We couldn't wait to see them again. Tanya came downstairs with 3 plastic bags of tanning lotion, hair products, nail polish, facial creams, and makeup. She didn't even have her suitcase yet.

"What's all this for?" I asked grabbing one of the bags. "We're heading back to the island, and that means I'll get a fabulous tan." She said whipping her hair in my face and running back upstairs. I rolled my eyes in disbelief and went back upstairs as well. We had about 40 minutes to get to the ferry, but who knows if we will ever make it in time.

[Sky's POV]

I was walking around Villa Donna when I saw Ali and Lisa running up to me. "OMG! Sky, has Sophie told you yet!" Ali jumped up and down screaming. "Told me what?" I asked shrugging. Lisa punched Ali in the arm and then spoke up. "What Ali means to say is, did Sophie ever tell you how much fun we've been having since you guys got here?"

"No, she hasn't. And she really shouldn't yet because she's extremely tired. She needs her rest guys. I'm not sure what's wrong with Sophie, but I hope she'll get better with some much needed rest." I smiled. The girls looked at each other and then ran off in the direction that I came from. That was really weird.

A/N

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry I haven't been updating this book for a while. I've had school and swim practice and I was sick for 4 days. I'm feeling better now, and I'm on Spring Break, so hopefully I will get more chapters in for you all!

Bye everyone!