chapter 4

~Nobody's pov~

Ray gave prod a funny look but let it go. Before Prince could say a word the bell rang.

Djaay: What the hell does that mean ?

Roc: It means time for lunch.

Prince: Isn't prison food suppose to be gross ?

Roc: For prison yes. For juvy no. Its kinda like school food I guess.

Ray: Man I haven't been inside a school in a few years how in the hell am I supposed to remember that ?

Djaay: Use your imagination. Idiot.

Ray: You know what. I think the only reason you mean to me is because you want this. *feels his packs*

Djaay: *raises eyebrow* Nigga what ?

Ray: I don't studder ! Damn.

Prod: Okaayyy MOVE ON ! Y'all acting worst than 5th graders.

Djaay: Whatever I'm out *tries to open the door* How the hell are we supposed to go to lunch if the doors locked.

Roc: We have to wait for an officer to open it so they can take us up out of here.

Officer: *comes in with 2 new people* Looks like y'all have some new roommates.

???: Damn this place is so ratchet.

??: No lie. So this was the bad place everybody was whining about ?

Roc: *steps on a roach* Wait till you have to start smashing roaches.

Prince: Who tf are they ?

Officer: This is Maya & Zee. There's another person coming but she's busy arguing with her mom.

Prod: Great more females to hog up the bathroo-

Djaay: *elbows him in the rib cage* Shut up.

Prod: *glares at her*

Maya: Well I don't know bout y'all but I'm guessing this one *goes to a vakent bed* Is for me.

Ray: No its foe Casper. *rolls eyes*

Maya: Oh you think you smart ? *gets up in his face* Get buck or get lost.

Prince: Aw Hell not another Djaay.

Prod: Are we ever gonna eat ?!

Zee: You didn't hear ? We cant eat the same time with everybody else. You slow.

Djaay: Why the hell not ?

Zee: *sighs* Now I gotta do everything ? Its because there way to many people here now, some of the sections eat at different times & go to school at a different times.

Djaay: Kay. 1st. Don't catch a Tude before you get cut quicker than you can blink. 2nd That's booty !

Zee: What you mean don't catch a tude ? Ima catch an attitude with or without your permission thank you ! You don't control me.

Maya: Don't even look at me. Any of y'all tell me what to do you better be ready to lay down.

Prince: What the hell y'all in here for anyways ?

Maya: Hy-jacking a car, destruction of property, Theft.

Ray: Damn .. what did you break a piggy bank ?