Chapter 6

~Ray's pov~

I escaped the slave pack and headed to the bathroom wherever that was. I walked pass police headquarters and heard voices, well sounds atleast. I recognized one of them and the other was feminine. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and cracked the door open. Just as I suspected. I recorded most of it trying my hardest not to fall for this. but I knew she was a slut.

A win win situation.

I gathered my evidence, because I knew they wanted me to spear it, and I mentally started my blackmail list. And it was a hell of along list.

I headed back to my section hoping there would someone in there to spill my guts to. I opened the door to find nobody but me in their. This was a good time for me to start my blackmail list.

~Djaay's pov~

We're still outside digging these damn holes when somebody tapped on my shoulder. Anybody who knows me knows I don't do manual ladle and I Hate sweating. I'm doing both right now so I'm pretty cranky now. I turned in annoyance about to say something mean when I jumped back a bit. Holy Hell ! This chick was R.A.T.C.H.E.T ! This girl/thing was ridiculous ! Her hair looks like a rats nest & tarzan lives in their. Her make up made her look like bozo the clown and her nail were long AF ! She looked like Ursula .. from Harlem.

Me: Uh .. Hi ?

???: Hey girl what's good ? My names Johanna but people call me NaNa.

Oh my Jesus ..

Me: Of course they do .. I'm Djaay.

Johanna: Can I call you Day ? Better yet Dee.

Me: No.

Johanna: Dee I gotta ask you a question.

Me: Don't call me that & what ?

Johanna: Does Prince talk about me ?

Why is she worried about him ?

Me: No .. why ?

Johanna: I bet he be thinking about me though .. right ?

Me: No he doesn't .. Why do you keep asking about him ? *crosses arms*

Johanna: Okay Okay ! It was just a question you ain't gotta get mad.

Me: *rolls eyes* I'm not mad at all.

Johanna: *looks into my eyes* You like Prince don't you ?

Me: No. I dont. Who told you that .. lie ?

Johanna: *leans back & forth and looks her up & down* You a lie.

Me: No I'm not.

Johanna: Then look at him.

Lord ..

Me: Why should I ? You not God.

Johanna: So now you afraid to look at people ?

Now knowing me I wasn't going to be labled as a chicken so I glanced at him and tried to turn back around he was looking too good .. I couldn't catch myself staring.

Johanna: *snaps fingers in her face* Hello ?

Me: *Turns back to her* There I looked at him what was the point ?

Johanna: You falling for my man ?

Hold on wait a minute ..

Me: Your man ? Y'all go out ?

Johanna: Well he don't know it but we about to.

Me: *goes back to digging* Shame ..

Johanna: But seriously back tf off.