The First Time

A/N: Thanks to rainbowsraging for her great betaing skills, her patience and her help!
Also thanks to Darkmystdrake for encouraging me so much to write this and my best friend Anna who doesn't like dicks, but deals for me with three of them. That's true friendship! I'm sure I haven't finished it without all of you!

„Fuck, I'm drunk." Scott clumsily climbs back onto the couch. He picks up his glass again and tries to drink, until he notices that the glass is already empty. "Fuck", he repeats and giggles erratically.

Mason and Mark are sitting on the other end of the big couch, their limbs tangled so no one could say where one ends and the other begins. They amusedly watch Scott's drunken endeavors, but make no attempt to help him. Scott can't blame them, they're as drunk as he is.

"I have to call Mitch, he has to pick me up." Scott slowly fishes his cell phone out of his pocket, nearly fails, but looks very braggy to his friends when he's finally able to catch it.

"Hey, Scott, you can stay here if you want...?" Mason suggests but Scott declines casually. "I'm fine, he can pick me up", he repeats and needs only four or five tries to dial the number of his best friend.

"Scoooooottttyyyyyy!" The latter answers loudly in his ear. "Mitchy!" He can feel his own smile lighten up his face as soon as he hears Mitch's voice, until he notices belatedly the slurs in Mitch's speech. "Are you drunk?" He asks and frowns.

"Yeeeeeesss, Beau came over and we..." he has to hiccup before he can continue "...finished twoooooo....or.... threeeee....bottles of wine..." Scott can hear him chuckle.

"Oh, don't worry, I will spend the night with Mark and Mason. Enjoy your evening, honey", he blows a kiss in direction of the phone. "I will...DADDDDDY!!!" Mitch's calling while hanging up. Scott will never know if he meant him or Beau, but that doesn't matter.

He sighs and turns his head to his friends. "Hey guys, I...fuck..." Scott freezes. But this time not because he's drunk, it's just because.... Damn, he's seeing the hottest thing he has ever seen. In reality.

Mark sits in Mason's lap and straddles him, while they are making out. Not just a kiss, like Scott is used to see, no, they're groaning and one of Masons hands holds Mark's hair while he's removing his shirt. But he isn't just removing it, he is slowly scratching Mark's golden skin as it's revealed.

Scott can hear Mark moaning, he can see how he exposes his neck. Scott can see white marks on his skin, which turn red the moment Mason's fingers leave this spot and carry on their trail.

"Fuck..." he gasps again and unintentionally touches the bulge in his pants. He has got to be really drunk, otherwise not even the filthiest part of him would consider touching himself in public. Or worse, in front of two of his closest friends.

But on the other hand, he feels very sober when he hears Mason's clear voice, accompanied by Mark's uncontrolled moans because his boyfriend has pulled his head to the side by the tight grip on his hair.

"You are not allowed to touch yourself if you want to join us", Mason says playfully, but with a serious facial expression. Scott doesn't need a full second to realize that Mason doesn't have the right to speak to him like that, but fuck, he wants him to have that right. He wants to give him this right.

He feels himself nodding and removes his hands from his crotch, unsure what he should do with them. But he can't take his gaze away and when Mason smirks at him, motioning for him to come closer and sit right beside them, Scott can't help but obey.