Fill me

A/N: This chapter is long (~ 6k) and NSFW :).

Kink warnings (or promises XD) in alphabetical order - Bondage, Butt Plug, Cum Kink, Desperation, Edging, Tease & Denial.

Thank you so much rainbowsraging for beta reading, you're amazing and deserve a medal for being this patient!

„Fuck... is it...?" Mason lifts his head and seems a bit confused. The sun is rising, and it's early, especially for a day off. But Mark, the damn early bird, is already getting up and on his way to the bathroom. "You have 10 minutes left, I'm going to shower," he smiles and picks up his clothes.

Mason sighs in relief and nuzzles into Scott's naked back. "I don't want..." Scott mumbles quietly. "We've got a few minutes until Mark is ready," Mason answers and closes his eyes for - well, 5 seconds - before Mark's standing freshly showered beside their bed again.

"Come on, sleepy heads, it's a wonderful day!" he calls and at least Mason moves a bit.

"Come on Scotty, we have to get up..." Mason murmurs into his boyfriend's ear and tries to free one of his arms from Scott's grasp.

"No, daddy, I'm tired..." Scott whines and squeezes his eyes shut. After a few attempts to wake Scott with cheerful words which go unheard, Mason manages to climb out of the bed. "Scott, we really have to go!" he insists a bit more sternly, but his own tiredness doesn't help much.

"How long did you stay up tonight?" Mark asks in surprise and Mason shrugs. "I dunno, I headed to bed at four? But Scott wasn't tired then and you know how he gets when he has an idea to write down, 'I'll join you in five minutes, just five minutes'..." He yawns. "Can you try to make our princess get up? I need a shower. And coffee..." Mason turns on his heels and disappears in the bathroom.

"Scotty, princess, you know we have an appointment... Please..." Mark tries to wake him softly and sits down on the edge of the bed. "Nooo... our free morning..." Scott laments and pulls the blanket above his head.

Mark sighs and reached for Scott's hair which is still sticking out. He fondles his hair carefully. "Come on, you don't want Mason throwing you out of the bed. And we're late. If we're too late to the doctor's office we'll have to wait longer and won't have any time left before your meeting," he speaks to Scott's reasonable side.

"But I don't want to get up! Five more minutes, just five more minutes! I've only slept two hours. It's too early, I'm sooo tired..." Scott's still hiding under the blanket and sounds half asleep.

"Scott, I won't pull you by the hair under a cold shower, but I know someone who would. And I bet you don't want to make him even grumpier than he already is, he definitely isn't a morning person." Mark tries to sound a bit stricter, but it has exactly zero effect on Scott. "Come on, Scotty, I can hear he's done with his shower! You know our appointment is important!"

"I don't care... Just two more minutes..." Is the only thing Mark can hear before Mason comes back into the bedroom. "What's wrong?" asks Mason and Mark shrugs. "I really tried!"

"Okay, honey, can you make coffee? Please? I'll deal with our princess here..." Mason promises grudgingly and Mark is eager to leave the bedroom. Dealing with bratty fellow subs isn't his favorite activity in the morning, and he really did try to wake Scott gently.

While Mark is preparing their breakfast, or at least three coffees and sandwiches in a lunchbox, he can hear Mason's stern voice, and soon Scott is crying, complaining and whining. Mark tries to ignore the noises, he really doesn't want to feel pity, this is Scott's own fault. And neither Mason nor Mark would blame him for being sleepy if the appointment wasn't so important to them.