Chapter 7: New Teammates! New Team At Beacon! And Confessions

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It was the day of the initiation and (Y/N) makes his way to the auditorium and he stands next to Prof. Ozpin and he watches the viewing screen.........

Ozpin: "Ah, (Y/N) you made it."

(Y/N): "Of course. I wouldn't miss this, so did it start?"

Ozpin: "Yes."

..........(Y/N) looks and he sees all the students fighting Grimm and he kept looking and he saw a guy fighting Grimm and it interested him. He had a two bladed sword and he was fighting well and as he kept fighting electricity went around his body and (Y/N) instantly though his semblance is like Yang's, but with lightning.........

(Y/N): "Who's that?"

Ozpin: "Ah, that's John Rayner. His semblance is like miss Xiao Long's, but it's lightning. And his two bladed sword, he calls it slasher."

(Y/N): "I choose him to be my teammate."

Ozpin: "Very well."

.........Ozpin puts it down on the scroll and (Y/N) continued watching as he had one more teammate to choose and he was looking and he didn't find anyone that interested him, until he looked at a girl and she had a staff like weapon that looks like a snake moving. He sees her killing Grimm and she suddenly got faster and easily killed and Ursa Major..........

(Y/N): "What about her?"

Ozpin: "Ah, that is Alessa Lance. Her semblance increases her speed and attack power to what I hear a thousand."

(Y/N): "I pick her to be my final teammate."

.........Ozpin approves and he updates it on his scroll and (Y/N) goes to Ozpin's office and he sits down and he waits for his teammates. Then he hears the elevator and he sees his teammates walk in and they see (Y/N).........

Vaas: "(Y/N). What's up, you're the teammate?"

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Vaas: *walks up to him and placed his hand on his shoulder* "Good to have you as a teammate friend."

.........he nods then the next teammate walks up to him.........

John: "Sup, names John Rayner. *puts hand out, then (Y/N) shakes it* Pleasure to meet you."

(Y/N): "Same here. Your semblance impressed me."

John: "Nothing like being charged up."

.........then (Y/N) knew he was a jokester, and he knew Yang was already gonna like him. Then his final teammate walks up to him........

Alessa: "Hello, my name is Alessa Lance. It's a pleasure to meet you."

(Y/N): "Same. You really impressed me during the initiation."

Alessa: "Thank you. I always impress, that's what I hear."

3rd P.O.V

.........then Ozpin walks in and he sits at his desk and the four stands in front of his desk.........

Ozpin: "Now that that's over. (Y/N) here has chosen you three to be on his team, and starting today you are known as Team (T/N) and the team leader is (Y/N) Rose."