Chapter 2: A Special Surprise

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and if you see the title, you can probably guess what's gonna happen in this chapter and at the end of this chapter is the love interest voting pole and you will have two girls in the love interest to choose from,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was asleep in the guest room for the third night in Summer and Taiyang's home, it was storming outside and (Y/N) suddenly woke up and he's surrounded by darkness and he gets up and looks around.........

(Y/N): "Where am I? Hello. Anyone there?"

.........then he started hearing voice........

Ken 'echoing': "Stupid little shrimp."

(Y/N): *gasps*

Cassie 'echoing': "Such a weak little boy."

(Y/N): "No. No. NO!!!!!"

.........all around him he heard the voices of his brother and sister and he didn't want to hear anymore, he covered his ears and it suddenly stopped and as he looked up shaking he thought it was over........

Lana 'echoing': "You little shit."

(Y/N): "No."

...........he slowly turns around and he sees his mother standing behind him and he crawls away and he tried to get away from her.........

Lana 'echoing': "I'm sick of your shit........"

(Y/N): "SHUT UP!"

Lana 'echoing': "........ever since you was born your father left......"

(Y/N): "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!"

..........he was covering his ears and as he was he was tossing and turning in his bed and he looked to see his mother standing over him.........

Lana 'echoing': ".........if you wasn't born your father would be here with me."

..........then he started glowing (F/C) and then he shouts........

(Y/N): "SHUT UUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

3rd P.O.V

.........and as he was yelling that his aura was glowing outta control and he was screaming and he woke up and shot up and he was breathing hard and he looked around the room and he started to cry........

Summer: "(Y/N)."

.........he heard to voice to be Summer and she bursts through the door with Taiyang and she runs in and goes to (Y/N)........

Summer: "(Y/N), are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?"

.........(Y/N) couldn't respond much as he was breathing and crying, and Summer's eyes widen and she looks at Taiyang and they both was worried that what his mother did to him was more worse than they thought........

Summer: *hugs him* "It's okay, it's okay. You're safe, they're not gonna hurt you anymore. No one is going to hurt you. You're going to be okay."

Taiyang: "It's okay (Y/N), calm down. Please. *puts hand on his shoulder* It's okay."

..........(Y/N) was calming down and he hugged Summer back and she hugs him tight, then Taiyang joins and (Y/N) slowly starts to calm down, then he felt two more people hug him and he turns to see Yang and Ruby hugging him and he was slowly starting to calm down..........