Prologue |Edited

Here's a teaser until Mid-April or early June for Chapter One ^^
_________________
I changed the teaser since I'm rewriting it!! Here it is!
_________________

“Mother, you can’t do this!”

“Oh yes I can and I will!”

“NO!” The woman cried out, lunging at her mother and successfully knocking her over. “You will NOT touch my mate!! He is the father of my pups and the Alpha of this pack! You bare your teeth at him, you bare your teeth against this whole pack! Do you understand that!? I am the Luna of this pack now and will do what I can to protect my Alpha!” She roared out, causing the building to shake slightly. Her once brown eyes now hold a golden brown color, blazing with anger and distress.

“If you so much as touch my mate, you will be exiled from this land and marked as a rogue.” She growled at her mother as she got off her and walked away, feeling worried about leaving her mate alone now. “I must hurry to him now.” She muttered shakily as she rushed to where her mate was last seen. When she arrived to their shared room, however, he was nowhere to be seen. Panic filled her body when she felt the stress and fear from her mate. “No… No… NO!!! JIMIN!!!” She woman wailed as she rushed out of their room frantically. She could feel the terror and sorrow from Jimin coursing through her body. “Damn it!! Jimin!!” She roared out as she ran out of the pack building and tried her hardest to track him down. When she couldn’t find his scent anymore, she howled into the air, Rage, shame, and most of all sorrow emitted into her loud cry.