Chapter 1

~7 Months Before~

"I can't wait to see who is my mate! I wonder if It's Min Jung-Ha? Or Kim Yoon-Soo? EIther way, I hope I get to be with my mate and finally have a mate of my own!" A female swooned, causing others around her to look at her weird. Her two friends only bursted in laughter, "Xi An, I know you are half Korean and half Chinese, but you still need to understand that if you continue to act weird in front of others like this it'll only cause more trouble for us. Also, stop acting like that. It's corny and old fashioned. No one acts like that anymore." one of her friends said, causing the energetic girl to sigh in disappointment, "Jihee, calm yourself. I can't help acting like a girl from the early 20th century. For me, being with my mate means everything. I know there are cases when mates reject one another. It makes me sad to see that happen just because outer beauty matters more than one's personality." Xi An said disapprovingly as she looked around the nearly empty street.

"Ok, let's switch topics. I heard that a nearby pack was coming to our pack to celebrate someone's 18th birthday~! Do you think the alpha could be your mate? I mean, it almost happens all the time. Maybe this is one of these times?" Another female said, intriguing Xi An's interest, "Maybe so Yuna, but if not, then I will search for him. Whether he be human or not, I will love him nonetheless." Xi An said, suddenly bumping into someone once they made it to their pack home. Xi An yelped lightly in surprise when she felt someone's arm wrapped securely around her waist. She immediately looked at the stranger and was stunned in silence when she saw the male before her. He was slightly shorter than her, but considering the fact that she was wearing heels, there was a possibility that he was actually taller than her. His dark brown eyes landed on her hazel orbs, causing his form to suddenly tense up in shock. Xi An's wolf stirred at the sight of him, but said nothing. He slowly helped her up and excused himself as he ran off in the opposite direction he was going. Both Yuna and Ji-Hee were blushing madly while they watched the sexy werewolf run away.

"Did you see that omega?? Even though he is an Omega, he's one fine piece of meat. Muscular and has great reflex, sexy to boot. I wish he was my mate." Ji-Hee swooned, causing Xi An's wolf to surface and snarl in retort to her words. Ji-Hee was startled for a second, but immediately smiled when she saw the possessive nature of an Alpha Female, "I guess you just found your mate, Xi An. Congrats girl, you got yourself a sexy omega." Jihee teased as Xi An regained control and blushed at her words. At this point, she couldn't get her mate out of her said. His subtle wooden and rain scent lingered in her nose as well as how big his eyes got when they met each other's gaze. He looked so innocent, yet so sexy it was almost illegal to her. Just thinking about him caused her body to react differently.

"Oooooooh, Xi An is dying inside for her omega. Why not get him so he can comfort her." Yuna teased, but was stopped when she gripped onto their arms tightly, "Go anywhere near him and you both die. Even if you two are the Beta's daughters, he is my mate and I would appreciate it if you two stayed away until I officially make him mine. Now, let's go inside and tell my mother the news of me finding my mate a day early. I won't tell her that he's an omega since I need to mark him before she decides to do something awful to him. I can't risk losing him to her." Xi An growled protectively as she led the two inside. Once the three entered the house though, they were surprised to see seven unknown werewolves in the living room with Xi An's mother and two older cousins.

"Mother, what is the meaning of this? Did something happen while I was away?" She asked, getting a weird reaction from her, "This is Alpha Kim Namjoon. He is from the nearby Pack that came for your birthday tomorrow and his trusted men; Kim Seokjin, his Beta; Min Yoongi, his Second Beta; Jung Hoseok, his Gamma; Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk, his two trusted warriors; and lastly Park Jimin. His... Omega/trusted informer. Alpha Namjoon actually came here a day earlier to see if there were anything that we needed help with, but we had already almost finished up, so it would only make sense in letting them all stay the night here. Please escort our guests to the spare rooms since our omegas are busy preparing for your birthday tomorrow. I'll be in the office doing the paperwork your father had taught me to do. See you all tomorrow morning." Xi An's mother concluded while her cousins followed behind her, leaving the girl with the seven male werewolves. She sighed, but did as her mother told her, leading them to their rooms until it was only her and Jimin.