Bumping Into The Right Sun Will Beam

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Father sat down as the guidance consular told us both about the school, clubs, schedules, classes, etc.

Personally the only thing that stuck out to me was the occult club and the art club.

As soon as he finished speaking and turned away, father stood up and walked out without hesitation. I didn't even bother to stop him.

He turned back to see me standing there. "Where has Mr.L/N gone?" He asks.

"H-He left, sir. N-No point to try and s-stop him.." I spoke softly.

"I see.. Well, here is your class schedule. Would you like someone to show you around?" He asks.

Did I? I hate to speak and stutter, but I also don't wanna be the dummy who can't even remember what floor they're on..

"I-If it's no trouble... Yes, please.." I said with my hands folded and my head slightly lowered.

He gave a very faint smile and nod. The bell gave a ring to signal that the current class had ended. It was now lunch.

"Ask anyone then. No one does much but talk around this time. I'm sure they'd be happy to show you around." He said with another small smile. After that he sorta shooed me away and went back to his computer.

He said they'd be happy to show me around, but after the scene this morning... If it's like any other schoolx that's gonna stick.

I did as told though and walkes out the doors. I looked around for someone, but I woild be lying if I said I was really trying.

I looked down at my phone and kept walking.

That was a stupid idea.

Before I could do anything, I ran into something. Correction: Someone.

I made an 'oof' sound and fell to the floor.

"A-Ah! I'm so sorry miss! I wasn't paying attention!" I female voice said rather quickly.

"I-It's fine, really." I say assuring with a faint smile to calm her down.

I look up to see a girl with long black hair, the normal uniform and grey, almost black eyes. She also had a book in her hands whicu I think she was reading, hints we both ran into one another.

"O-Oh, here!" She said and put her hand out for me. I hesitantly took it, making sure my sleeve doesn't fall downwards much, and with her help I stood back on my feet.

"My name is Taeko Yamada!" The girl bows a bit. "Who are you?" She asks.

"Y/N L/N. N-Nice to meet you." I say with a bow back.

She smiles at me and nodded. "You too!" Her aura got more positive as she beamed up when talking.
"I was reading this book and was planning on going to the roof, but since you're new..." She started and smiled.

"Would you like a quick tour?" She asks sorta hopeful. I smiled a bit.
'That was easier than I thought..'

Looking at her, I nodded. "That would be very appreciated, actually... The guidance consular told me to find someone and tell them they would get a class pass for being late.." I said.

"Oh good! That makes it even better!" She said and bookmarked her page and closed it.

"Let's start our tour, yes?" She asks with a smile. I give a shy nod and a thank you and she returned the nod.

"Welcome to Acedemi High!"

Yayyy, A new chapter >U<
Hope you enjoyed it and sorry if characters aren't how they're supposed to be ;; I'm gonna try my best! Feedback is always aloud and reccomened!