I'll Fix Your Hair to a Perfect Sharpness

Y/n P.O.V.

Taeko and I talked as she showed me around the school. "I'm gonna get lost so many times..." I sighed while sweatdropping.

The girl snickered and shook her head. "Everyone says that, but we all do just fine. It'll just take a week or so to get used to." She smiled at me which calmed my nerves.

"Well at least I know I'm not alo-"

"Hey dummy! I've been waiting for you..!" A male voice boamed, cutting me off from my sentence.

Taeko looked to the voice and I followed the direction. Coming towards us was a tall male with orange hair, polka dot shirt and a black jacket over that. For some reason I wanted to fix part of his hair to the side.(pretend it's all down)

"Oh, right! I'm sorry Osano! I, uh... got distracted." She said genuinely. He puffed his cheeks at her response. I slowly coward behind the girl.

"J-Just don't do it again..! You had me worried and now your food is cold..!" He scolded and held out a thing of what looked like a bento box.

"Now I am even more sorry! I promise to try and be there next time..!" She explained with a reassuring and calm smile. I could see a soft blush rise on the male's face as he turned his head with a nod.

"What distracted you anyways? Fall in the fountain?" He teased with his arms crossed. I coward more behind Taeko, hoping she'll ignore me.

"Right! I wasn't paying attention and ran into-" She spoke and turned her head not seeing me next to her anymore. She then fully turned around swiftly, knocking me to the ground by accident.

"Y-Y/N! Why were you behind me?" She asks lending her hand for the second time today.

I hesitantly took her hand and stood to my feet. "This is Y/N L/N! Y/N, Osano Najimi!" She introduced the two of you. You gave a small and respective bow and he did it back.

"So you stopped Sen-, Taeko from meeting me?" He asked crossing his arms in a annoyed manner.

"A-ah, yea..! I'm s-sorry..! She would've been back, but, uh, I needed a tour..." You said frantically.

He just sighed and puffed his cheeks. Unsure of what to do now I turned to Taeko and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and nodded while watching Osano's confusion rise.

I hesitantly walked closer to him, reaching my hand to his hair. "H-Hey..!" I ignored him.

I stood to my tippy toes and reached up, putting a small piece of the left side of his hair up in a small polka dot hair thing to match his attire.

I stepped down and smiled faintly. "S-Sorry..! Just t-thought it looked g-good in my mind s-so I tried it.." I said sheepishly, fiddling my thumbs.

"It looks so cute, Y/N!" Taeko giggled a bit and smiled softly. Osano blushed faintly and puffed.

"I-I guess thanks, then." He puffed. I smiled innocently and nodded.

"W-Well... I'll get going now..! I-It was nice meeting you, Osano!" I smiled and waved goodbye. He just nodded

I took my last class of the day and finished my first day. The worst part is introducing yourself to the class, watching their judging eyes. This is how mine went:

"Miss Y/N, would you please introduce yourself." The reached suggested. I stammered to my feet with low expectations.
When I stood I heard everyone start to whisper until someone spoke aloud.
"Aren't you the girl who got dragged in here today?" This made everyone make an "oh" sound when noticing.
I lowered my head shamefully with a nod.
"Who was dragging you?"
"Why weren't you fighting back?"
"How odten does that happen?"
The questions overwhelmed me and I shut my eyes. I didn't notice a tear had fallen, making everyone shut up.
"You may sit down, Y/N." I did as told and held my head in my hands.

Yeah... I avoided everyone and their questions after that. Once packing up, I walked to the roof. After school activities let the building stay open so I stayed up there for a while.

Elbows on the rails, the wind gently hitting my face. I closed my eyes and let a few tears fall. I wasn't sad, overwhelmed or mad at the moment, but I bottle it up then let it out.

I would've continued, but I felt as if being watched. I wiped my face and went to turn around. Glad I did.

A knife was coming towards my throat from behind, but I quickly grabbed the person's wrist on instinct.
They tried to push it further and faught.

"H-Hey..!" I shout and try to push them off. They froze.

I pried them off. "W-Who the hell a-are you..?!" I shout at them.

The figure was masculine and wore a white bottom up shirt, black hair and black pants. He looked up at me with a smirk.

"That won't be needed to know since you won't be here much longer."