Lost

Your POV

           That was it. I was free. Free from the torture. The lab in Elkhart was far, far away from here.  I didn't really know where I was. Somewhere still in Indiana I think. It was about dawn, and I saw the sunrise. I couldn't help but stare. I had never really been outside. I had just stared out a window my whole life. I was in the middle of the road, by a small town.  A small shop had caught my eye. It was a small white building lined with colorful clothes. I looked down at my plain, dirty hospital robe.  I ran to the store, getting honked at by mostly every car. I walked into the store, scared by a small noise that ringed as I opened the door which I found out was a bell. The cold tile floor slightly stung my bare feet. I walked over to a rack with a plain white t shirt and a red hoodie. I took them off the rack and picked up a pair of blue jeans and white converse. I picked up a pair of socks that were long and had a single red stripe on each. The cashier looked at me weirdly. Probably because I had on a hospital robe and was covered with dirt and blood. I quickly walked  towards The door.                                                                                                                                                        "Hey! You have to pay for that!" The cashier yelled                                                                                                        My walk quickly increased to a run. The cashier screamed as I disappeared out the door and into the road.  I ran down the street into an abandoned part of town. A large werehouse that was dark and stood in the shadows rose in front of me. It's rust colored walls and broken glass reminded me of the lab. I shivered, but it would have to do. I slept in the corner away from the Windows. Today, I thought, I am free, and with that I fell asleep.

A/N                                                                                                                                                           Hey guys, I'm so sorry this is so short. I promise the next chapter is about twice as long (672 words). Hope you enjoy my first story!