BAD

"Stay away from mike!" eleven snarled. she had a mass of curly brown hair that perfectly framed her face. "You can have mike!" i snapped back. i still managed to sound intimidating even though was extremely taken aback by this 14 year old girl who randomly popped up in my dreams and started to threaten me. "stay away from ALL of them!" she growled. "i know who you are, what you've done. you are bad." those last words stung. she was right... when i ran away from Elkhart lab, i vowed i would never kill anyone again, but that vow had been broken a long time ago. i was a threat to them, to everyone. i didn't want to hurt anyone, but... i was speechless. i didn't know what to say to her. she scowled at me. "you will never be good. you will always be a bad person" with that, i woke up. i was so shaken up i fell face first of the couch and on to the floor. i got up slowly and hoped i hadn't woken anyone up. was i really a bad person...? i didn't want to be.. i thought about all my friends. mike, and lucas, and dustin, and then there was will... i shook the thought away. if i really was a threat to them.. if i hurt them... i could never forgive myself. i slowly tiptoed to the front door. the door creaked open.  i stared out into the early morning, and slowly walked out onto the porch. i solemnly looked at the sun, bearly showing over the horizon. i was so lost in thought i didn't hear the small footsteps on the creaking floorboards. "Ty? What are you doing?" A small voice asked, but I was still in a trance, and payed no attention. "Ty??" Will spoke again, a little louder. "Hmm?" I said only half way paying attention to what I was saying. I was still hung up about the little "visit" with eleven. "Are you ok?" He spoke again. "Am I a bad person?" I said softly and sadly. "What? No! You're a really good person," will started "what's wrong?" "I had a little get together with everyone's favorite girl last night.." I said but he didn't really understand my sarcasm. "Eleven told me last night I was a bad person, and to stay away from you and the others," I started to smirk despite what had happened "especially mike" my smiled faded. "What are you doing up this early?" I looked at him for the first time this morning despite talking to him for the last couple of minutes. He looked extremely shaken up. "Oh, I just wanted to get some water..." He trailed off and didn't look at me directly in the eye. He was lying. I was trained all my life to detect lies. "No" I muttered. I hated being lied to. I had already been decived all my life in the lab, and I didn't want to start again. Not now, not never. "Why are you up?" I repeated. He didn't look alright, dark circles lining his eyes and he seemed more timid then usual. I wanted to help him. "I had a nightmare.." This time he was telling the truth. I thought back to the picture of the monster in castle Byers. "Don't worry, it's ok," I said, trying to cheer him up with my corny humor that rarley came out "and if anything comes to get you, I'll beat 'em up!" I put balled my fists and pretended to punch the air. He smiled.  His smile filled me with this weird feeling, it was the fist time I had felt happy in awhile.  "Well, I'm going to go back to bed..." He said, almost like he was uncomfortably. I realized I had been staring at him. I blushed embarrassedly. He walked inside and I already felt the air outside get colder as he left. I thought to myself, if I was a bad person, I would become good for will.. I would do anything for will..

The question was....  Why?

A/n: sorry I haven't updated in quite awhile with all of my tests and exams going on! I want to add another character to the story, (not one from the show, mind you) but I don't know if I should. Her name is Amy sheppard and she is kind of a third wheel, and is a comic relief somewhat like Dustin. I just wanted to say thank you all SO SO much for reading my story! 420 views?!? Thank you soooo much!!!

I love you all!❤️