9: Starry Night

It was a already dark as black.
The sky was full of beautiful glowing stars.
Both groups decided it would be best if they stayed at the BP house.
The girls agreed and headed to their beloved home.
——————-

"Wow! It looks like it came out of Alice in wonderland!" Jin says smiling. The girls nod while Taehyung touches the leaves outside of the girls house. He was amazed at how beautiful it was just . I mean...they all were amazed. "C'mon!" Lisa says as she grabs Jungkook and brings him in. Everyone else follows in. "Wow! This place is like...a castle but in a house form!" RM says while amazed. The girls giggle and enter their home. The boys follow in. "Wow!" Taehyung says while gasping at the very light pink house walls. Chaeyoung giggles and smiles at him.
"It's really pretty Chae!" He says smiling. She nods and smiles back. "Thank-" She gets cut off by Yoongi. "Everyday in Pink!" He yell's showing his gummy smile. Everyone laughs.
——————————
After a while, both groups decide to go to bed. Chaeyoung decided to let Jin sleep in her bed. She would rather sleep in the living room with Tae. Jimin and Jennie slept in the living room in front of the girls rooms. Jennie let Jungkook also sleep in her room. Rm, Yoongi, and J-Hope all slept in a different room.
——————-
"Ah! Thank you Chae for staying with me!" Tae says hugging her tight. She smiles and sighs. "No problem." She responds. "You sleep on the couch and I'll sleep on the floor." She says laying down. He shakes his head and picks her up. "Ah!" She growls. "You sleep on the couch. Got it?" He says letting her down on the couch. She puffs, pouts, and crosses her arm. "B-but your the guest!" She says pouting. He shakes his head. "Yeah, Yeah. Whatever." He says. She sighs and looks at him.
I care...you know? I care for you. Please understand Chae...
A queen doesn't deserve to sleep on something way uncomfortable, like the floor.
"Now get some rest. If your still tired, look up at the starry sky, ok?"
————————-
AHHHH. Sorry I didn't update. I kinda forgot and I have school, but at least today is Friday. Right now it's 1:18 A.M here sooo...
I have school in a couple of hours and I'm in bed. Oops, I'm just chilling listening to my music. Thank you for reading! I'm going to get some rest! Goodnight ❤️❤️❤️❤️