A stretched nap

[Suga's PoV]

As I woke up, I was so sleepy I could fall asleep again. My nose was plugged, and I also felt really sick, because of some European virus, but I decided to check the time on my phone.

19:21

What? I slept for only half an hour? Weird. Anyways, I'm gonna go back to slumber." thought my naive self. I was going to lock my cell phone, but I accidentally opened the selfie camera. I was up against my pretty little face from an incredibly awful angle, with an even worse lighting. That was the time when I started feeling that something isn't completely alright... Wait, why in the sake of the great excrement of a majestic four-legged mammal did my hair suddenly change its color from milky-white?!

"Oh my God, Yoongi, you're alive?" Tae rushed in my room with a relieved and horrified expression on his face at the same time, and by his side strolled the one with the technical term of Jungshook.

"Why is this even new to you? Can you explainwhy the heck did my hair color turn to exactly eggplant-purple?" I started my debate with my throaty voice, and while I did that, the others also feathered into my dorm room. As I raked through their facial expressions, I started asking my questions all over again. "Wait, I'm gonna ask it in another way. How could you dye my hair so quickly I couldn't even notice?"

"Dude." Hoseok put his arm on my shoulder. "You've been sleeping for four days straight without even noticing it. We needed to go sightseeing in Bratislava seperately just because for ARMY to not to pump us why they can't see you. But, even this way, a lot of them asked where I did I leave you..."

"You forgot that you welted all afternoon becaouse how much you will miss him, and who else will randomly shout 'J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!' " Namjoon countinued narrating the wonderful story of my sickdays. "And before I forget, for your hair, thank Jin."

"But don't worry, Yoongi hyung. We still hae tons of your platinum blonde locks in braids, pigtails, bouffant, natural... But it is still pretty now, isn't it?" Jimin apologized proving that he definately is an abetter.

"So you didn't even try to wake me up?"

"We did! But when it doesn't bother you when we put a Sleeping Beauty and not so long after a Snow White dress on you, it'd be a loss not to fool around with you sleepyhead while we're constantly nursing you."

That's about what I could understand from the six distinct answers which were definately the best for my poor sick little ears.

"...So this way you could achive your afterlife goal about being a living stone for a few days." ended the maknae line in sync the story of my longest siesta so far with a pointful. Geez, they must've had practiced this piece of movement...

"Are you hungry?" Jimin drew up suddenly from the prussian blue bed I was lying on.

"He needs to stay on a diet, doesn't he?" Namjoon asked carefully.

"But... How is that supposed to make sense? He hasn't eaten anything for four whole days!" Jin yelled - Now go, and eat everything edible you see 'til the fridge becomes empty!

"You also need to exercise a bit, 'cause we're having a concert the day after tomorrow." Jungkook suggested, when I decided to end this conversation in a simple way.

"Look, it's fine. I'm gonna go back to sleep if y'all don't mind."

"D O N ' T !" they screeched as if they were one person. (but louder)

"I've just slept for four days. It shouldn't be such a problem if I've slept for a couple hours more." I sat up, when the lazy kids all sat on my bed immediately.

"But it is now, because we're leaving in an hour." Namjoon said with an impression which could pick me out of the bed just by itself.

"Alright, alright..." I got up, somehow fully dressed up. As soon as I finally stood up on my two feet, the other six instantly jumped to me to not break my eggplant-purple head onto the parquet. When they succesfully sat me back into the bed, RM asked me the one big question which probably would(n't) change my entire life.

"So, Jimin or Hobi?"

"Pardon?" I played the confused one.

"Which one will ensure that you'll remain fine and awake?"

"Well, it's easier for me to fall asleep beside Jiminie." I said too loudly, which caused Hoseok like some weird sunshine to show billions of finger hearts into my face.

"Congrats on your 'Happily Ever After'!" Seokjin said farewell, right before his downcast Namjoon, whom OTP just didn't happen to sail today. If they didn't leave so quickly, I would shout back "Same goes for you two!", despite my sore throat.

The kids also walked out of the room alongside their various remembrances, so only Hoseok and me were left there, on the prussian blue bed.

"It's almost Christmas, what do you want to get?" he brought forward my trunk to pack my clothes and other stuff which were... Nearly all over the room.

"What about a pil..."

"No, I'm not gonna give you another pillow. You already know that ARMY will give you about 30 cubic meters of pillows, plushies, drawings, and food."

"In that case... Can you please set up another meeting with Kumamon for me?"

"Where did your swag go, little Yoongi?"

"Shut it, I'm the one who's sick..."

"Yeah, but thanks to the staff, I'm immune to your sickness." answered my yet-not-asked question with a half-smug, half-regretful expression on his face. "Kumamon, huh? Got it. But you should stop feeling dizzy first, 'cause we are having a concert soon." 

He finished his say and started to operate me out from under my blanket. I didn't complain, just grabbed him by his hoodie. Thankfully, I didn't suffocate him.

"I can get up without your help." I smirked, with full of hope that it will lighten up our little talk, but failed.

"We've already seen that." J-Hope sighed and put his hands under my armpits like you would do to a baby to make standing easier. "It will be better if I help you indeed."

In the next dozen minutes everyone was rushing and worrying like they always do in these situations, and then we started our journey to Hungary... By helicopter?!

"Um... Hope!"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know whom idea was to take a helicopter trip to a neighbouring country, and why?"

"Not exactly, but Namjoon said that Zico said that there's an endless amount of ARMY in that country. So like, a lot. Really."

"Does it count as egoism if I'm not surprised at this fact at all?" I announced with my calmest tone.

"Good question, but if they want to protect us so hard from the Hungarian streets, then I wonder if the people out there are going to rob or overrun us. Or both."

"Both." RM said loudly to decrease oseok's curiousity level, because, you know, the helicopter is very noisy.

In the first half of our flight nothing special happened, because everyone fell asleep except for Hobi and myself. I had noting to do besides eating, so I started to stare through the window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this... Something. :')