Arguement (Lonzo)

You and him get into an argument about his ex, Denise.(nothing against Denise just for the sake of the imagine they will be broken up and Denise is trying to get back with him and constantly texts him)
Y/n POV
I was sitting on the coach in the the apartment Lonzo and I share while so is in our room showering. Zo's phone is constantly going off and when his phone screen lit up I saw that it was Denise.
Denise: Hey baby
Denise: wyd
Denise: babe?
Denise: are you with that bitch again?
Denise: 5 missed calls & 2 voicemails
In my head I was already going off on Lonzo in my head. I heard the shower water stop so I went upstairs with his phone preparing what I was going to say to him.
"Zo!!!" I yelled as I was walking down the hall to our room.
"Yeah" he yelled from inside our bedroom.
As I walked into our bedroom I had an angry look on my face. He turned around and saw the look on my face.
" uh oh did I do something to upset you that I don't know about" Zo questions frantically.
"Why is Denise texting you?!"
"I don't know but I'll block her if that will make you less angry"
"Yea you go ahead and do that" you said cutting your eyes at him.
"I don't know why you're giving me attitude because I'm not cheating on you with Denise and I don't text her either."
I rolled my eyes was about to walk away when Zo grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

Zo's POV
"Don't give me attitude" I growled in her ear. I saw y/n get flustered and her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.
"Don't give me attitude because your the one I want not her."
Y/n turned around in my arms and gave me a kiss and said "I'm sorry for being mad at you for something you didn't initiate" Y/n said with a cute pout on her face. After that we spent the whole day cuddling,watching movies,and playing 2k.