Chapter 3- Unkown Location

You awoke sometime later in a carriage. Your vision was foggy and your head was burning as you looked directly across for yourself.

"Hello, my dear..."

The piercing blue eyes of his handsome face stared back at you.

You tried to speedily push your clenched fist towards him, attempting to punch the royal, but you were pulled back by heavy metal chains, keeping you from escaping.

He laughed at your pathetic attempt, "It's no use. No woman could break from those iron chains!" You try and slide them off your hands, only hurting yourself more as the king just laughed at your constantly failing attempts. You stopped and glared at the king, "What do you want from me?!"

"What do I want? To win the war! To rule the world! Simple things really..."He smiled at my silent frame.

"You are just an insane man in a position of power. You are a monster!"

He rose up to his feet and took a few steps towards you, one hand on the wall tracing the patterned papers decorating them. He leaned in and his face was mere inches from yours, you felt his warm breath on your neck as he softly whispered, "We'll see..."

The carriage came to a halt and the king stepped back into his seat as a guard opened the door. The royal rose first to get out of the vehicle while another guard took off your chains and carried you over his shoulder, pinning you to it. King George whipped his head around and cautioned your captor, "Be careful with her, she is royal property." 

At this, you proceed to start wiggling your way out of the redcoats' hold. He notices this and just grips you tighter. You sawing your legs around and kick him in the back of his head and he drops you. You gasp and began to run.

"Where to?" you wondered as the guards' footsteps pounded behind you. Then you feel a pain searing in your leg...

Metal

Blood

A guard with a sword swiped and struck your leg. Distracted by the pain you trip, then everything fades away again.

A/N: Yes you passed out again. I'm sorry. George is weird. Next chapter! (Yes I am like triple publishing.)