Daniel

Your POV
Your best friend Natalie was getting married today to her fiance Wonho. You were the maid of honor so you were nervous. Your boyfriend Daniel was the best man and you were scared to face your boyfriend because you never looked this good infront of him. You were breathing in and out. You went to meet your best friend and see how she's doing. You walked in and saw you best friend Natalie looking gorgeous as ever. "OMG Natalie you look amazing!!!" You screamed. She was wearing this dress.

 She was wearing this dress

"Thanks. You look great too. Daniel won't be able to stop staring." Natalie said and you giggled. "Thanks." You said. You were wearing this dress as the maid of honor.

 You were wearing this dress as the maid of honor

"I'm really nervous. I can't believe it. I'm getting married. Remember we always dreamed about this day. Where we would marry great guys. Right now it's my turn soon it'll be yours." Natalie said. "Hey guys why are you partying with out me" Payal one of the bridesmaids aka my older sister and the last member of vkook and the other one which consists of Me, Payal, and Natalie. "We were just talking about how we dreamed of this day" Natalie said. "Come on guys let's share a hug before we go outside to the church hall because we kept our promise. We said we would stay best friends to this day." Payal said. You all hugged and you and payal left to walk out in the church hall. "Good luck" you mouthed to Natalie before you guys left. You walked in between all the bridesmaids with Payal latching onto your arm and you all walked down the aisle. You saw Daniel smiling at you. You looked at him and smiled at him. You and the bridesmaids walked to your spot and stood there. You constantly gave Daniel glances and smiles. You saw Natalie walking down the aisle looking beautiful as ever looking at Wonho. Once she got to the front she held Wonhos hands.
After the ceremony
You changed and went to go meet up with Daniel. Before you could go a knock could be heard at your door. "Hey babe" Daniel said. "Hey Daniel" you said and hugged him. "You looked really good out there" he said and pulled you closer. "You did too." Neither of you spoke for the rest of the time and just cuddled for the rest of the day.
______________________________________
Alright sorry about the short update. I'll promise to make it better lol it's just lately I've been really busy and tired so ya know. Well I hope you enjoyed. Keep reading!!!! Shoutout to pmit21
~Author