Woojin

Hey kids. I'm back!!!!!! So here I am today hype as ever mainly because one of my best friends pmit21 is getting into BTS. Well today I'm back with woojin who is my bias you know I'm gonna favour Y/N in this. So let's get started!!!
______________________________________
Your POV
You were heading to school with ear buds in your ear. You usually walk with your boyfriend to school but he's sick today so you decided you didn't want him to get more sick so you went to his house a few minutes before you had to leave to go to school and made him soup. While you were walking you got a text from your boyfriend. Since you were already at school you waited by the gate for your friends and texted him back.
The convo (babe is Woojinie)
Babe: Hey sorry again I couldn't walk with you to school today :(
You: It's okay. I promise I was fine. I'm waiting now for Twice.
Just for now pretend you were apart of twice.
Babe: It's not okay. I'm your boyfriend. Your living protector. What if something had happened to you.
You: omg woojin your freaking out for no reason. Look I'm fine now. How bout you treat me to Ice cream when you get better.
Babe: deal
You: Alright I gotta go now. Twice is here. Bye love you.
Babe: Take care. Byeeeee love you.
"Hey Y/N" Mina, Momo, Tzuyu, Sana, and Dahyun said. "Hey guys where's the rest?" You asked. "Oh Nayeon, Jungyeon, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung all went inside already. Let's go!!" Momo said and grabbed our hands and walked inside. You all got in and went to your first class and sat down with the other students and chatted with each other. Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, and Jungyeon were all in another class so it was just you guys. "Hey Tzuyu how is Mingyu?" You asked. "I miss him. I wish he'd move back. Now we have a long distance relationship and i don't know if it'll last." Tzuyu said. "It will last don't worry Tuzyu." Mina said. "Forget about the sad stuff. Y/N how is Woojin??" Dahyun asked. "He's sick today. He couldn't come to school" you said. "Aww it's okay you have us." Sana said and pinched your cheeks. The teacher walked in the room and placed her stuff down on the desk. We all turned to face her and sat quietly. "Alright class. Today we have a new student. His name is Kai. Please welcome him." Mrs. Victoria said. Soon a really tall cute guy walked through the door and stood at the front of the room. "Hello my name is Kim Jongin but I go by Kai. Please take care of me" Kai said. "Alright Kai you may go sit next to Y/N because she is our star student and Sana go sit somewhere else" The teacher explain and Sana rolled her eyes and got up and walked to her boyfriends desk and sat next to him. "Y/N You will be showing Kai around during lunch" The teacher said. You nodded and Kai sat down next to you. For the rest of the lesson you couldn't pay attention because out of the corner of your eye you could see Kai staring at you. Lunch soon came and the bell rang. "Alright class have a nice day." Mrs. Victoria said and collected her papers. "Alright Kai. Let me go show you around" you said and he walked behind you.
Time Skip to the end of the tour cuz I'm lazy
"Lastly that is the library. Any questions" you asked him. "Your really pretty." Kai said. "Ew. I have a boyfriend." You said. "Please don't flirt with me cuz that is really weird." You said. "Uhm I'm sorry but I wasn't flirting with you. I'm actually gay." He said and you choked. "What?! Then why were you staring?!?!?" You asked shocked. "I wasn't staring at you. I was staring at the guy named Chanyeol across from you" he said. "O-oh okay I'm gonna go now." You said and ram to your next class. What happened?!?!?!?!?! You thought. No one tells woojin!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I'm out of ideas. How was it. My updating might start to get slower because I'm starting to run out of ideas. I hope you understand. I will still update but maybe 1 time every 2 days. Well keep reading and read pmit21 's book and vote on it. Thank You and keep reading
~ Author