♡thirteen♡

Miya's P.O.V

I woke up in Alpha Jaylon's lap, i sat up and he placed me in his lap.

"Okay angel now we need to talk about your old pack. As you know it's gone, forever I want to tell you why I did such a thing. Your pack was very corrupted. It had human trafficking, pup trafficking, human and werewolf sex slaves, and much much more.

I know you grew up in that pack so you don't know what a real pack is like. But you will as the crimson moon pack's new luna. I do have some coloring pages and gel pens, so you can color if you want." He said handling me the paper and pens

I got really happy and started to jump around in his lap. There were a couple, of grunts and heavy breathing from Alpha Jaylon, be for something hard pocked my back, them I froze.

"well angel, you seem to have made a problem, you have to come and fix it. On your knees baby girl." Alpha Jaylon said.

I did as he said scared to see what would have happened if I didn't. I got on my knees and I Undid his belt, his pants and his boxers. Pulling them down I saw his happy friend.

   I didn't know what to do next so I asked for help.

   "Um.... sir? I don't.. I don't know what to do I only have watched... naughty videos, I've uumm never done it before." I feel heat in my cheeks, turning them a dark crimson.

   " O really what is a pretty littlefox like you watching naughty video. Naughty naughty girl, ha." His eyes turned black, as he chuckled, his voice was so fucking sexy I wanted to melt.

  "I'm sorry sir" I look down in submission, and shame.

  " Look at me kitten, don't you ever and u mean ever look away from me deal. Now I'm going to tell you exactly what to. Take my friend and take him in your mouth," He said still with his husky voice.

  I did as I was told I took it in my mouth, I could get all of it but I tryed

" Good good don't gage, now Bob your head, up and down up and down." He said

  I did as he said going up and down. I sped up the speed.

   "Fuck baby girl come keep going" He moaned and grunts as he grabbed my hair.

  I took his friend out my mouth just for a little, to one kiss it and two see his confused face. After that kiss I continued, going faster and faster.

  " Kitten I can't hold it for much longer, I'm going to cum."

He tightened the grip on my hair, and with that thick hot liquid, when down my throat. I swallowed all of it up not leaving a drop.

  " Good job angel" he said as, still a little our of breath.

  "Thank you daddy I'm glad your happy" I said quickly realizing my error, I covered my mouth and heat rose to my face.

   "What was that sweet heart" He asked, with a cocky smile.

  "Nothing sir" I said still covering my mout.

  "Really it sounds like you just called me daddy and daddy doesn't like lies. It's okay sweet heart call me daddy."

  "Okay daddy" I said giving in.

O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O

HI HI
SOOO
I HOPE YOU LIKED MY SMUT
I TRYED *×*
BYE
BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT