Handsome Angel

As I walked into the class, I saw an angel, sitting comfotably on his chair reading books. He looks damnnn handsome(C_C)

I walked in and search for empty an empty seat. Well in fact, there is an empty seat behind that frikinn hOT ANGeL. So there is where I sat and prepared my books.

And then suddenly, "oh hey, have I met you before?" The hhott angel asked me (´∀`)♡

"Um nope, I am a new student here" I answered with my butterflies flying crazily down there.

"Ohh I see. By the way I am Kim TaeHyung, nice to meet you" he introduce himself. At that time, I really dont know what to say. But I need to act cool sooo...

"Oh yeah, I am Kim Jang Mi. Nice to meet you too. Hehe" well maybe this is how love at first sight feels like, idk.

"So how long have you been here?" He continued the conversation.

"I just came today" I replied wanting to continue the conversation. I mean why not? Talking to a hot guy is not a common thing you know ._.

"Ahh I see" first I thought he would continue but no. He stopped right there :/

It was silent. Not the class, but me. I didnt know what to do cuz I am done preparing and the teacher hasn't come yet. So I decided to take a quick nap before the teacher came.

Before I could even close my eyes, there were a shouting voice making me jump. It was a girl shout. Everyone was looking at the source of the voice so I looked at where they are looking.

"Whaa?" It wasn't a girl's voice. It was a guy? How come his voice is so high?

"Can anyone help meee!! HAHAHAH Jungkookk stopp!" That high pitched guy shouted as his friend tickle him. Jungkook?

Jungkook sounds so familiar. But where did I heard it?

"Hello class.." the teacher finally came and start to explain stuffs.

I was writing my notes but I couldn't focus because of that name ' jungkook '

"Okay class so that is how the blood goes through our body. And I will give you about 10 min to study again about the circulatory system and after that I am going to ask random questions to anyone" the teacher explain about the sudden quiz and so i used my 10 minutes to study and review

(Time skipped)

"Okay class, so now close your books and I'll start my quiz" the teacher began asking questions and the 3rd question is given to me. Urghh waii

"So Jang Mi. The question is, which part of the heart is bigger, left or right?" the teacher asked me a very easy question.

"The left side of the heart is bigger than the right" i answered with ease

"Correct!" the teacher then asked more question to other student and it has been 10 quetion already.

"And class, I will assign you some task for the project. You will be paired and the task is to make a poster talking about the circulatory system. And you will be paired with boys and girls. I will give you 1 minute to choose your partner. Now"

The teacher gave us project and to choose partner to a new kid?? How? I know no one here! Hello??

So i waited for anyone to pick me
╮(─▽─)╭

10 seconds

20 seconds

30 seconds

Anyone??

Hello??

But then, the hot angel Kim TaeHyung asked me

"Uh JangMi ya... Have you got your partner?" he asked

So I said simply "no" ╥﹏╥

Then he continued "ohh soo i was thinking if you could be my partner.. What do u say?" he askedd mee HWAAA!!!! it is not even a date but i feel like he just proposed me HAHA okok enough

"Yeah sure, I mean why not" I answered coolyyyy

"Well great. So when are you free?" he started talking about how to do the project thing and we finally got the idea

"So this friday after school at my place and the saturday at 9. Cool"

I nooded in agreement.

"Okay class so your due date is next week. I hope you'll do it nicely. Thank You" he then went out of the classroom.

So I still have 3 more classes to go and i quickly grab my stuff and prepare for the next one

(Time skipped)

I had 2 classes with Lisa and 1 class with that Jungkook guy and now i am FREEE!!!

I quickly ran back home and to my room. I took a long bath, change my clothes and lay on my bed with my laptop on.

Since I have no homeworks to do, thennn I'll just watch some
k-drama.

Monday 10.00pm

I just finished my last episode of the drama and I am sssuperrr tireedd so i went to dream land :))

I just can't wait for tomorrow

=============================
A/N ❤❤me borred