C21 •

"To protect you from the Brits." He scoffed.

"Why? I did nothing wrong."

"Oh it's not that you did something wrong. It's that you did something right." He pointed at me.

"Yeah, what." I didn't believe him.

"You were just a baby, not even a baby. You were a child." He chuckled dryly.

"And?" I moved closer to him.

"And you were a perfect child. You helped one of them when they were in pain. You brought them home, and aided them." He leaned back in his chair.

Ana smiled.

"Excuse me, but how in the world did I do that?" I crossed my arms.

"I don't know, (Y/N). How did you do it?" He looked down, and started reading something.

"Oh, and by the way, Ana will lead you to your room, cheri." He smiled at me, and continued reading.

"What.." I looked at Ana.

"I'll explain more later, (Y/N)." She held my back, and started walking.

"Ana, I'm clueless. What is going on?" I stopped in my tracks.

"They're looking for you to bring you to their battle somewhere against a country. I dunno." She shrugged.

"What battle, what..." I shook my head.

"Just be careful around strangers. You never know if one of them is a Brit in disguise." She gestured me to my room.

"Like that Phillip boy." She gave me an awkward smile, and closed the door.

"Did she seriously..."

The doorknob clicked.

"Sorry, (Y/N)! It's for your safety." I heard clanking of keys.

"She did." I muttered.

I sat on my bed, and sighed.

"You can't keep me in here forever, Ana! I need to eat food, and go to the bathroom!" I groaned.

"There's a food stock in one of the closets, and I kept your pee bucket under the bed." She said in reply.

"Ugh!" I moaned in annoyance, and buried my face in a pillow.

"What if it fills up?!" I shouted.

"Throw it out the window!"

Her footsteps became more indistinct, and the clanking sound was gone.

"For God's sake." I sat, cross legged.

"Now what?" I looked around my room.

I saw books, and a pian--

I rushed to the piano, and started playing notes.

This is a good way to pass time before I get bored and die.

Wait no, I have books. There are a lot of books.

Wow. They really thought this out.

"Damn." I said to myself.

I got up from the piano, and looked out the window.

I saw my father admiring the garden. These people are smart.

Damn indeed, (Y/N).