C13: GIRLFRIEND? BOYFRIEND?

Cole's POV
I woke up at around 6:30am as we have to be on set by 7am. I sat up in my bed and remember what happened between me and Lili. It was an amazing night. So I decided to text Lili.
———————————————————————————
Cole's Phone

Me: Morning sunshine. 😘

Lili💖: Morning, thank you
for last night, it was amazing.☺️

Me: I can't wait to see you today,
but do you think we should
tell everyone today? 🖤

Lili💖: No I don't want to
yet, we can talk about this
at work I'm my trailer?

Me: Of corse see you soon.😘

———————————————————————————
Lili's POV
I really like Cole but I don't think I am ready to tell everyone especially going public with it. I final rolled out of bed and made myself some breakfast, then I had a shower and did not put any makeup on. I drove to set and Madelaine came with me in my car. We only live a 15 minute drive from set so it was a quick journey. Me and Madelaine did not talk in the car as we were both so tired. We made it to set and went straight to the makeup and hair trailer. We were the first people out of the cast there. Me and Madelaine sat down and got our makeup done. My makeup look took longer than Madelaine's because the no makeup look is harder to do. Just as they started my hair Cami came in with Casey, they said hello and started getting there hair and makeup done. Getting my hair and makeup done was so relaxing because you just get to sit there and not do anything. Then my onscreen mother walked in Mädchen, and not long after Mr Cole Sprouse. He winked and smiled and me, which made me blush.

Cole's POV
I walked in the makeup and hair trailer and saw Lili getting her makeup done. She looked so beautiful. I winked and smiled at her and I could see from where I was sitting that she was blushing. She is so cute when she blushes. Lili did not have her first scene for another hour so I think she went to her trailer. My hair and makeup was done so I went to look for Lili.
I walked to her trailer, and knocked on the door.
"Come in." Lili shouted.
I opened the door and saw Lili sitting on her sofa/couch. I walked over and sat next to her.
"Can we keep this to us for now" Lili said resting her head on my shoulder.
"Of corse, but Lili... will you be my girlfriend?" I said as I started to play with her hair.
"Yes I would love to." Lili said hugging me causing us to lay on the sofa/couch.
I'm so happy Lili said yes but it is going to be so hard not to tell anyone.
We sat there for a bit in silence...
"Cole, can I tell my family back home?" Lili said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Of corse baby." I said kissing Lili on the forehead softly.
"We have to get going to set now." Lili said as she stood up.
"Let's go." I said following Lili out of her trailer.

Lili's POV
All through the day all I could think about was i am now Cole Sprouse's girlfriend. Cole has not finished filming so I decided to go to his apartment, that I have a key for, and cook him some dinner for when he gets home.
I got in my car and made my way to Cole's place. I walk into the door and take of my shoes. I decide to get into some comfy clothes that I have left at Cole's, but I decide to wear one of his shirts. I go into the kitchen and start making Cole's favourite food, my homemade pizza. The pizza was almost finished cooking and I got a text from Cole.
———————————————————————————
Lili's Phone

Cole😍💕: Just leaving set,  
won't be long gorgeous. ❤️❤️

Me: Ok, there is a surprise
for you when you get back.❤️❤️

Cole😍💕: I can't wait.❤️❤️
———————————————————————————

Lili's POV
The pizza has just finished cooking, I took it out of the oven and put it on a big plate. Then I cut the pizza up.
I thought it would be nice if we sit and watch some tv while eating our pizza, so I put the pizza in the lounge and got Netflix up on the tv. I turn of the lights and light some candles to make it more romantic. Then I heard the door being opened...

Cole's POV
I parked my car and made my way up to my apartment. I can smell Lili's cooking from down the hall. I can't believe she had made pizza for me, and it smells like her home made pizza. I open the door and I am greeted by Lili and it's dark.
"Why is it so dark?" I questioned Lili.
"Shhh." Lili said putting her finger to my mouth.
She covered my eyes with her hands and was taking me somewhere in my apartment.
"You can open your eyes now." Lili said taking here hands slowly away from my eyes.
I opened my eyes and saw what Lili had set up for us. It looked amazing, I could tell she had put a lot of effort into this and I am so grateful about it. I pick Lili up and spin her around and she started to giggle.
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, you are then best." I said gently putting her down. "And you have got my top on, it suits you better than me."
We both sat down on the sofa, we decided to watch Gossip girl. We ate pizza and hugged while watching Gossip girl, we both fell asleep.....

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
A/n:
Thank you for 1k reads.
I hope you like this chapter.