chapter 12: PUPPY

"I don't know what we are at the moment, I've got a lot on my plate at the moment," I say as I look down at the floor, he turns me around to face him and he uses his finger to lift up my chin "it's fine, I'll wait as long as it takes" he says with a wink that causes me to laugh. We go back downstairs to see all the boys awake, Logan was sitting on the counter with Zach talking, Jake was brother bonding with Corbyn while Daniel and Jack were playing on the Xbox, but Jonah wasn't in the house "Where's Jonah?" I asked making my way into the kitchen while Harvey went to play on the Xbox with Jack and Daniel. I walk up to Logan and Zach waiting for a reply "Jonah's gone to get Starbucks and something else" Zach chuckled "WHITE GIRL JONAH!!!" everyone shouted, I rolled my eyes and went out onto the balcony to relax. 

After a few minutes, I hear the balcony door slide open but it doesn't distract my relaxation, I hear a smashing noise that snaps me out of it "sorryyyyy" Jake says "I was bringing you a drink, but it wanted to hug the floor" he said with a smile "don't worry about it, the floor needs a hug now and then we both laugh. Jake goes back inside and Zach comes out and sits next to me "how have you been?" he asks "I've been fine, it feels weird moving out here but I'm getting the hang of being independent" I reply, my lips were feeling dry so I licked my lips to see if I could moisten them up.

~ Zach's POV ~

I looked over at Mira and she was licking her lips, god I missed her lips against mine. I miss when we would hold each other close and I miss hen we intertwine our fingers when we walk down the street, I've always wanted to do so much more with her but I never got a chance to because I pushed her away. My life has been so boring and glum lately like something was missing and I know that something was Mira "Zach?...ZACH?...ZACH!!!" Mira yells snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah?" I reply "you were daydreaming again" she laughed, god I've missed that laugh it brightens up my day every time I hear it "sorry, could talk later I need to speak to Logan?" I asked "yeah sure weirdo" she laughed. I walked into the kitchen where Logan was and sat next to him "I think I'm in love again dude" I told Logan "you fell for my sister once, are you sure you're going to get her back again?" he asked me "I'm not sure, but it's worth a try" I say while giving him a nudge on his arm. 

~ Harvey's POV~ 

I saw Zach outside with Mira and you could tell he was in love with her, when he came back inside I could hear his conversation with Logan. He can't have her and she will never forgive him. I know what to do I'll ring Loren, I'm 100% sure he'll fall for her *evil laugh in head*

~Mira's POV~

I went back inside and joined Jake and Corbyn's conversation "brooo Nando's is differently better than Jimmy Johns," Jake said and by the time he had said that I knew there was going to be an argument so I slowly backed away towards the sofa, I sat and played on my phone until I got a text from Harvey saying 'heeeeeeey' "I'm sitting right next to you" I laugh. 

After a while, Jonah had come back but he was holding something behind his back "what's behind your back bro?" Daniel asked curiously, Jonah reveals a little puppy and says "I got Mira a puppy to keep her company when she's staying here" I jump over the sofa to rush over to the puppy "how did you know I liked German Shepherds?" I questioned "Zach" Jonah said as he pointed over at him. I stand up and hug Jonah "I love it, but I will also have Harvey hear because we have decided that it would be really cool to have him move in with me," I say with a huge smile on my face. I look over at Zach so see that the smile he had before had now faded away.

~ Jack's POV ~ 

I was really happy that Mira was safe with Harvey by her side, but as she was talking to everyone I had noticed that there was a mark on her neck and it looked like she had been trying to cover it with makeup "Mira, can we talk?" I asked her "sure, what's up?" "not hear," I tell her as I grab her arm and drag her into her bedroom and shut the door behind us "your not gonna murder me are you?" she questioned, "no, why would I do that?" I laugh "oh yeah, so what did you want to talk about?" "your neck," I say as she quickly places her hand over it "me and Harvey were messing just messing around," she said, this made me think that he had hit her "WHAT HE HIT YOU!" I yelled "NO, he di..." she said but before she could finish I had already stormed out and I ran to Harvey. I grabbed Harvey and pinned him against the wall "YOU HURT MIRA, SHE'S MY FRIEND DOESN'T SHE MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!!!" I yelled at him, everyone turned to look at me in shock before running over and trying to pull me off him and when they managed to Jake and Logan had pinned him to the wall again and shouted: "YOU HURT OUR BABY SISTER!!!". As Harvey was struggling to breathe Mira came running out of her bedroom and out of the apartment. 

~ Mira's POV ~

They never listen to me, they just jump to conclusions and don't bother asking me what actually happened and now they are probably going to murder him, It's all my fault I should have just stayed in Ohio with my mum so there would be less drama, I think it's for the best I'm going home an never talking to the boys again, not Logan or Jake not even the Why Don't We boys and Harvey. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I had bumped into someone "I'm so sorry, I was lost in my thoughts and you know oops" the person said to me "It's fine I was aswell" I reply "well um, Hi my name is Loren it's nice to meet you" she says pulling me into a hug "I'm Mira" 

_________________________________

BOOM LOREN IS NOW A CHARACTER IN THE STORY!!!

will Harvey die? (hint: no) does Loren realize that Harvey is trying to hook her up with Zach? Who will end up with who? Will any of the other boys get a girlfriend oo la la?

this one might seem a bit confusing, the ideas that I usually get are just not coming to my head regularly it's like they've run off to NEVERLAND with Peter Pan or something so if you do have any ideas for the next chapter make sure to comment because I have a slight idea but it's not a clear one. 

but while you are waiting for the next chapter to be released please enjoy this picture that represents me when I set myself a deadline for writing these chapters. 

IM OUT *turns off all the lights and makes bedroom completely dark to try and get rid of mine grain*