Chapter 23: Downhill

*2 months later*

Corbyn's POV: 

Mira has been a little down lately and I don't know what's up.

Zach's POV:

All I did was tell her that I needed a break to focus on everything. Like technically I didn't break up with her or anything it's just all the hate is getting to me I wish she could just understand.

Mira's POV:

I understand everything but if the hate was getting to him we could've just talked about everything. I just want me and him to be happy. He hides his emotions while I just show mine because I don't care I honestly need some time to think. Especially since my best friend Harvey left last week I didn't think time would fly by so quickly. It went from Zach just being himself and hiding everything on us.

*Flashback to a month ago*

"ZACH! Where did all my stuff go?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"Yeah also, why do I have Jack's computer which is contained with OMG MY EYES!" Jonah screams. 

"Give me that back." Jack said getting embarrassed.

We all start laughing and having a lot of fun.

*Flashback over*

'Man that was an amazing time.' I thought to myself.

I hear someone knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

Corbyn walks into the room.

"Hey Mira, what's up?"

"Um I don't really wanna talk about it." I told him.

Honestly I don't really wanna talk about Zach in any way shape or form. I just wanna have a day with friends. Like new people. I mean not like the boys or anything just I wanna meet new people. Hang out with them when I need someone to talk too or a shoulder to cry on. Maybe just a day were I wanna hang out with them.

"Wanna hang out later today?" He asked me.

"No, I think that i'm just going to go walk around L.A. for a little while." I tell him.

"Ok, just be back around 9:30 pm ok."

"Ok." Was all I said then went to go walk around L.A.

*2 hours later*

I was walking back home when I heard something. I tried to not be bothered by it but it just kept following me. I turn around and see nothing. I look around my sides and see nothing. I face forward and...... nothing. 

"What the fuck." I whispered to myself.

I have no idea what was going on. 

*5 minutes later*

Whatever or whoever keeps following me and it's scaring the shit out of me. I turn around one last time and I am face to face with someone. They have a black mask and black clothes. He puts something up to my nose. 

'This doesn't smell to good.' I said.

"Goodnight." was the last thing I heard then everything went black....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I bet you guys really didn't see that coming did you? Well anyways  this really wasn't how this chapter wasn't supposed to go but I just got the idea. (Mainly from other stories that I have read but let's keep that a secret.) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see what happens next!